Chp.2 The Talk

After getting Jocelyn out of the cell at the police station, Josephine, Avdol, Holly and Jocelyn then head over to a café building to have a talk about these evil spirits or stands. They then sat on a table...

Holly: Oh I'm so happy you got out of your cell Jocelyn! And even happier to hug you as well.

Jocelyn: Your such a pain in the ass, woman.

Holly: Okay!

Josephine: Hey Jocelyn! Thats not nice of you speaking to your own mother like that! And Holly, don't smile after she insults you!

Holly: Okay!

Jocelyn: By the way old hag, there just one thing I don't understand. how do you even know about the evil spirit i have in my body...or stand whatever the hell you call it.

Josephine: Hmm. Very well then. I can assure you that I came here from new York to explain evrything whats going on. But to tell you properly, I must tell you from the very beginning. Its part of the Joestar family.

Josephine then started taking out some pictures from his pocket as he then showed them to Jocelyn...

Jocelyn: Whats with the pictures??

Josephine: The coffin one is one hundred years old, pulled out at the Atlantic Ocean off from the coast of Africa four years ago.

Jocelyn: A coffin?

Josephine: Your grandfather and I did some research after it came into our possession...we discovered four generations ago before you, my grandfather, (Part 1 (YN)) Joestar Pendleton, on that ship you see on the picture. And not only that the coffin came alongside with that ship as well. But apparently once the coffin was finally found and pulled out from the ocean, it was empty. But as for me, I know what was inside that coffin. Thats why me and Avdol are trying to discover where he is now.

Jocelyn: Hold on. "He?" Let me stop you there old hag, your telling me there was a living person on that coffin for the pass one hundred years?? Your bullshitting me. How can a person live so long in that coffin??!

Josephine: Because that person is an evil incarnate! The person I'm talking about has a name, and his name is DIO! He has awoken from his nap over one hundred years and it is our fate to stop him no matter what!

By the looks of Jocelyn, she thinks this is all nonsense as she roll her eyes around and looks away...

Josephine: Huh?!? What the hell was that, Jocelyn?! Don't give me that face and attitude of your like this has to do nothing to you!

Jocelyn: This face means "This is full of nonsense and don't know what your saying" old hag. Besides, you really yhink I would believe this story of yours??

Josephine: Hmph! Sooner or later you'll belive me. So, Avdol?

Avdol: Yes Mrs.Joestar.

Avdol then suddenly takes out a camera and hands it over to Josephine.

Josephine: For you see I will show you how I know all of DIO's existence and why I'm going after him. You see, about a year ago I myself also got my self an evil spirit of mines or again as I call it the power of a stand.

Holly: Mama!

Jocelyn: Wait! You don't mean-

Josephine places the camera down at the table as her whole right arm suddenly started to glow...

Josephine: Let me show you my stands power abilities!

Suddenly as she then swings his whole right arm and was ready to choo of the camera, purple thorns then came out from her hand. As she chop the camera with the thorns on her hands, the picture suddenly was taken...