Chp.67 DIO's World Pt.2/Kakyoin's Message

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As Dio then arrives to another top of the building, Dio suddenly was alerted that something was coming dashing towards him, they were emeralds as he started blocking them...

Dio: This is..

Dio then was alerted again as he notice more emeralds started dashing towards him as he stated blocking them more...

Dio: Kakyoin's Heirophant Green!

Dio continue to block and deflects every emeralds that was coming dashing after him as he notices green string barriers were surrounding him

Dio: Heirophnat's Barrier!

Dio then continues to block and deflect more emeralds as the last one he kicks some out of his way as he notices that Heirophant's barrier has tied his leg up and notices all the barries around him...

Dio: So you turn all this into a web?

Kakyoin: That's right!

Kakyoin was from a far distance from Dio as he was standing on top of a tower...

Kakyoin: Anything that touches Heirophnat's barrier is instantly surrounded within 20 meters, surrounding you as well in every direction! You're done Dio! Now I can sense both your movements and Za Warudo's!

Dio slowly bright his leg back to his position as he stood still and grins, Joseph was behind a wall as he stared observing everything that's happening...there was a moment of silence between Kakyoin and Dio as Dio kept grinning. After that, the billboard suddenly got destroyed and collapsed from the emeralds as he shouts out...

Kakyoin KURAĪ DĪO!! Hankei 20 metūro no EMERARŪDO SUPURASSHUOOOO!!!!

Kakyoin in his own language shouts out his ultimate attack to Dio as Heirophant's Emeralds started speeding every where by the barriers as they were dashing to Dio

Dio: *chuckles* You're an utter fool Kakyoin! My stand, Za Warudo's ability, you will witness its true power and how it's capable! And rule the world!