Chp.54 End Of D'Arby The Gambler Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off from last time, Jocelyn challenge D'Arby in a poker game...

Jocelyn: So before we even star, I wanna check on something. How about you shuffle those cards.

D'Arby then started shuffling the cards for a while and places them back at the center of the table...

D'Arby: Their all shuffles. Now what?

Jocelyn: Now I want you to draw a card on the deck. Didn't matter what it is. But just don't show it.

D'Arby: Very well.

Jocelyn: And now I'll called it: Six of hearts, next one will be five of spades, queen of diamonds, Jack of spades, ace of hearts. Am I right?

D'Arby then revealed the cards to know that all the cards that Jocelyn named them were all correct...

Avdol: You guesses them all, but he's the one who shuffled?  How did you do that??

Jocelyn: I can name all of the cards, in order, from top and bottom. Remember my request from earlier? While you were shuffling the cards, Star Platinum was busy keeping an eye of you shuffling the cards with its eye sight.

D'Arby: Quite the interesting strategy you got there. That's said, it means I have to make sure you don't see me shuffling the cards.

Jocelyn: Dont you get it? Cheating is gonna be damn near impossible once your going against me.

D'Arby: ...Very well then.

Jocelyn then started placing the cards in line to notice there's only one joker card, nothing unusual yet. Just a normal deck. She started shuffling them as D'Arby started observing her shuffling the cards...Jocelyn finishes shuffling as she puts them all together in the center...

D'Arby: Okay, open the game!

D'Arby grabbed half of the deck...

D'Arby: I drew the seven of hearts.

Jocelyn: Seven of clubs.

D'Arby: Well, looks like it'll be me to be the dealer.

D'Arby started shuffling the cards so Jocelyn's Star Platinum can't see...

D'Arby: If you may, cut the deck?

Jocelyn grabs half of the deck and puts it on top of the other...

D'Arby: Thank you. Now I shall deal. One for Jocelyn, one for me, one for Jocelyn, one for me, one for-

Jocelyn: Now (YN)!

(YN): Got it!

(YN) then quickly grabs D'Arby's finger and ending it up snapping it...

D'Arby: Aaaaagh!!!!!!

Avdol: (YN)! What happen! His finger!! Why the devil did you broke D'Arby's finger!?!?

(YN): Hate to break it to you Avdol, but D'Arby was already cheating.

Avdol: He tried to cheat? But He was only was dealing the cards that's all. I didn't see him doing anything suspicious.

Jocelyn: That's what he wanted us to think, but take a good look at the cards on his left hand.

Avdol: His left hand? OH! I see now. The second card is sticking out.

Jocelyn: That's the card he was gonna deal it with me. Which means the top one would have been his deal. And look at this...