Final Chapter: Lemon With A Crusader🍋

-AUTHOR POV-

As we go to Jocelyn's house, Jocelyn and (YN) entered the house as the two were holding hands, smiling at each other, Jocelyn closes the house door as she and (YN) started starting at each other for a while, walking slowly, closer to each other as the wrapped their around each other as the two connected their lips again and started making out. While making out, Jocelyn somehow was so eager to show more what she can do more that kissing, Jocelyn suddenly jumped as (YN) catches her, grabbing and holding on to her not even letting her go, he started walking over to the sofa bed as she slowly places Jocelyn down on the sofa bed as (YN) was on top of her as the two continue to make out as (YN) started get a little freaky as he then started kissing Jocelyn's neck smooth as it made Jocelyn to moan a little, after that, (YN) started to lower his body more as he reaches to Jocelyn's waist as he started pulling Jocelyn's shirt up slowly as Jocelyn sit up as she takes her shit out fully as she then revealed her breast towards (YN) as he blushes...

(YN): W-Woah~Th-Their actually-

Jocelyn: Not big? Heh, I know it's just-

(YN): No, I mean...their actually beautiful~

Jocelyn: R-Really~

(YN): Yeah~but you're way beautiful~

(YN) then gets closer to Jocelyn as the two again started making out, while making out, (YN) then started holding on one of Jocelyn's boobs as he started playing with it a little as he then backs away and then starts licking and sucking her boobs, as he does, Jocelyn started to blush a lot and moan the fact she started to feel warm and pleased of what (YN) is doing...she couldn't resist of what (YN) is doing to her as she started grabbing onto (YN)'s hair and biting her bottom lip, after that, (YN) then goes back kissing Jocelyn again on the lips as Jocelyn then started to slowly reach her hand under (YN)'s pants as her hand went inside as she then grabs and feels (YN)'s member, she then gives off some seduce look with a smile on her face to (YN) as (YN) started to nervously laugh a little...

(YN): Hehe~A-Ahh~Whats with the look~

Jocelyn: You know what~

(YN): Hehe~

Jocelyn: So~?

(YN): I-I mean...I ain't stopping you~So be my guess~

(YN) was on his knees on the sofa bed as he then let's Jocelyn unzip his pants slowly and started pulling them down as (YN)'s member popped out as Jocelyn witness to see it hard and big...she blushes a little as she started biting her bottom lip and again giving that seductive look on her face to (YN) as she slowly reaches to his member again and started rubbing it and thrusting it slowly and gently which it started pulling down the skin, (YN) started to pant and giving some grunts, which he started to feel pleasures and really good...

Jocelyn: You like it~how does this make you feel~

(YN): I-It feels~A-Ahhh~feels good...and~relaxed somehow~

Jocelyn: *giggles* maybe this will feel even better~

Jocelyn then lowers her body down as she then started reaching towards (YN)'s member to her mouth as she then gave it some licks at first on the tip, then to the sides, and then she then slowly started to put (YN)'s member to her mouth as (YN) then gave out a grunt and then again a some soft breathing and a little pant, Jocelyn then started sucking (YN)'s dick real good and gently as she was blushing on the fact she's giving (YN) head...(YN) then places his hand on top of Jocelyn's head as he started to feel good...

(YN): J-Jocelyn...th-that feels~good~really good~

Jocelyn: Mmmm~

Jocelyn then started to give out some silent slurps while sucking (YN)'s dick as she continues, as she does, she then takes (YN)'s dick out from her mouth as she then slowly started stroking (YN)'s dick up and down slowly and gently as (YN) started to grunt more and pant of the pleasure he's getting...