Chp.13 The Perverted Orangutan: Strength

As Jocelyn and the others, alongside with the sailors and the minor girl, they all encountered themselves a giant ship coming towards them, weird it just appeared without them noticing, but still they all aboard on the ship as they got on...as everyone aboard the ship, they notice that everything was so foggy and can barely see...so Jocelyn, Josephine, and Kakyoin go investigate the ship while the others outside of the, Jocelyn and the others notice that there is no one here, no one controlling the ship, and no one controlling the mechanics on the ship...weird that a giant ship like this would appeared without anyone controlling it...but suddenly, the minor girl found something as the three follow her, leading to a huge cage with a mammal inside...

Kakyoin: An Oraguntan??

Jocelyn: The hell is it doing here??

Josephine: Who the hell cares about it?! Come on! Lets check Avdol and the others...

The three and the minor girl leaves the room as the minor girl then stop for a moment and looks back at the orangutan...she suddenly started to have a bad vibe about it as she then leaves the room immediately...as the four went outside, Avdol, Polneraff and (YN) were outside with the sailors to check out the mechanics of the ship, until Josephine notices the crane suddenly moving somehow as the crane quickly strikes at one of the sailors through its mouth from head behind, hooking him up and lifts him up and ending up killing him...

Minor Girl: AAAAAAAH!!!

Josephine: What the hell?!! That crane moved itself!!?

Sailor#6: B-But no one was touching the controls!

Josephine: Hey listen up you all! Keep your guard up and be careful! Someone is definitely here! Dont touch the machinery! If it moves or anything, get away from it! Get in the cabin for safety! You too little girl, I don't want nothing bad happen to you especially, so go with the other sailors and stay with them for your own safety, got it?

Minor Girl: Y-Yes..

Josephine: Good.

The Minor girl then goes with the sailors at the cabin as Joseph and the crusaders investigate some more...

Josephine: Okay you all. Has anyone one of your see anyone controlling the crane??

Polneraff: Nope.

(YN): Not us.

Avdol: I was the closes to the crane, but yet no one was controlling them. The buttons were damage as well, not working at all.

Kakyoin: Strange. OK heres what I'm about to do, I'll use my Heirophant Green to look around the ship more and more.

Josephine: Very well. All of us lets split up and search more on this ship.

Everyone splits up as they started investigating...

-HOURS LATER-

Its been hours, sunset qas already approaching as the crusaders stop investigating and yet...they have found nothing and nobody...not even Kakyoin's Heirophant Green...

Kakyoin: Its impossible. I had Heirophant Green to search every single area in this ship and yet nothing.

Josephine: Weird...well, the only we can do is wait until we reach land.

Jocelyn: Well if thats that, I'm going o make myself useful here in this ship.

Josephine: We'll be outside then.

Jocelyn then enters the cabin as for (YN)...he then remembers about Joseph and the others telling him, Avdol and Polneraff about an Oraguntan in this ship...