Chp.38 Iggy Joins The Crew/Geb's N'doul Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

After arriving land, Josephine ask Kakyoin, (YN), Polnareff and Avdol to go and buy themselves a ride to head over to their destinations. In the mean time, Josephine and Jocelyn went to a telephone to call Mr.Joestar so Josephine can explain everything about what's going on and why was Jocelyn with him...Josephine told him that she's been helping her with some "work" alongside his trip. Josephine is trying to not tell him about the whole journey or she will be worried again. Mr.Joestar understands it all as she wishes both Josephine and Jocelyn luck on their "Works" after making a call with Mr.Joestar for a couple of minutes, Avdol and the other gang then arrive with a new ride...

Josephine: Alright. Now that we got a ride, let's continue our journey.

Polnareff: Hey no Mr.Joestar. I don't think we may fit. This ride is nice and all but it can only fit 5 people only.

Jocelyn: This Crap again? ...Yare Yare.

(YN): I assume you would say that. *Whistles*

As (YN) whistles, the others suddenly heard a loud engine as it was getting closer and closer as (YN)'s hell cycle suddenly and yet surprisingly arrived...

Kakyoin: What?! Your motorcycle!

Polnareff: How the hell did it get all the way here from Saudi Arabi?!

(YN): Once my stand's power is given to the hell cycle, it's powers has to be contacted by Ghost Rider. It knows where he is.

Avdol: Very Interesting.

Jocelyn: I gotta say, that's one hell of powers your stand got.

(YN): Yeah. That's how it works.

Jocelyn and (YN) somehow started to stare at each other for a while, smiling a little as Josephine isn't liking it all...

Josephine: Okay Okay. You can stop starring at each other now.

Jocelyn: ...Yare Yare Daze.....Well then, looks like our problem here is solved. Shall we get going then?

Josephine: Yea. Hop on.

As (YN) got on his hell cycle and the others on the vehicle, they all rode and heading over to their destination to find Dio.

-MINUTES LATER-

The crusaders then stop in the middle of a desert as Joseph and the others are waiting for someone. Suddenly, a helicopter was to be heard as it was coming towards them, their two workers from the SpweedWagon Foundation as they started landing the helicopter slowly and gently..

Jocelyn: Hey, aren't those from the SpeedWagon Foundation?

Joseph: That's right.

Jocelyn: Aren't they suppose to be looking and taking care of mom back at Japan?? And so what, are we taking a helicopter with them here in out??

Josephine: No, not quite. As I much as I like to, the crew members aren't stand users at all. So we will be putting them in harms way if they take us a ride.

Kakyoin: Well if their not here to take us a ride, what's the occasion??

Joseph: ...They brought us a new ally.

Everyone were shocked to hear that from Josephine...a new ally is about to join them on their journey as well??? Who could it be??