Chp.20 Hol Horse and Centerfold/Avdol's Death?!

-AUTHOR POV-

The next day, it was about to be afternoon, 11:30 am as the crusaders then was in a hotel resting for a bit and well...knowing that Polnareff is not with them anymore...

Josephine: Hey what's wrong Avdol?

Avdol: I just can't stop worrying about Polnareff...what if he actually needs our help.

Josephine: Don't worry about it. Just let him. If he can handle it, then so be it.

Avdol: ...

Meanwhile, Jocelyn was heading over to the bathroom and notices someone inside taking a shower and was finished...she waits for the person on the bathroom as the person opens the door and soon to be (YN), hair wet and a towel covering his lower body and showing his upper body, Jocelyn blushes as he kept starring at (YN), she somehow started to feel a bit...different somehow...like if her heart was beating slowly...and calmly...

(YN): Oh hey Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: H-Hey! I-I-I didn't know you were in there-

(YN): Oh don't mind me. I was done showering. We're you gonna use the bathroom?

Jocelyn: Y-Yeah..!

(YN): Oh well you can-

Jocelyn rushes to the bathroom and shuts the door and locks it...

(YN): Well..that was weird...oh well.

-Jocelyn POV-

C-Crap...There goes that feeling again! Just what the hell am I feeling!? ...and why do I always feel like this around (YN) !? It's not like me! ...tch. It doesn't matter...it's not like I like him or something...or do I? Pssh. Hell nah. That's stupid. Besides, we're just friends...nothing romantic between us...I just gotta...be myself...Yare Yare...there.

-AUTHOR POV-

As (YN) then was changing into his clothes, he then tells Josephine that he was gonna go and take a little walk and come back later for their plan to head to Egypt...and so (YN) heads out and takes a little walk and starts to have a a view at the city of India... as he does he then notice something...doesn't seem right...(YN) started to feel like he's been being followed and watched...but doesn't seem to see anyone who's been following him...so he just ignores it and kept walking...as he does, he keeps on feeling like he is being followed still...

(YN): What the hell?! I've could have sworn I'm being followed...but I don't see anyone following me. So what the hell is going on!??

???: I believe I can help you with that, Son.

(YN) turns around as he notices a man with a cowboy hat and a cigarette on his mouth....

(YN): Who the hell are you?

???: Hol Horse is the name. Oh and also...I'm a stand user like you.