Chp.43 Oingo Boingo Brother: Zenyatta and Mondatta Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the two brothers go into a café shop as they sneak inside to fin themselves the owner in the cashier counter table, the big brother, Zenyatta grabbed a pan as he swings the owner behind the head and knocks him out cold as the little brother, Mondatta, started dragging him to hide him in a room where no one can see him...

Zenyatta: Okay, according to your manga, these guys are gonna sit right on that table. That's where their gonna drink the poison.

Mondatta: Yeah, my stand Thoth, the god of writing has never failed me nor wrong in anything when it comes to predictions.

Meanwhile, Jocelyn, Joseph and Polnareff were having a walk in the city of Aswan...

Polnareff: Well? Are they gonna pull through?

Josephine: Luckily Avdol's injuries isn't that bad they just need to treat it right and get out at least tomorrow. Kakyoin On the other, has serious injuries from his eyes that need to be treated, if not he can go blind.

Jocelyn: I hate to say it, but if his condition isn't done nor heal by the end of this time, we might have to leave him behind.

Polnareff: Well now, since there's so many cafés around here how about we get ourselves some drinks?

Josephine: Good idea. But which one?

Polnareff then grabs his cigarette from his mouth as he tosses it in mid air as it lands to the ground and points at a café name Maxim...

Polnareff: There you have it, the cigarette has spoke.

The three go to the Maxim café. As they entered they sat down on a table as their waiter....Zenyatta, which the others don't know about him yet walked up to them and said...

Zenyatta: Hello there. Tell me fine people...how may I be your service?

Polnareff: Well How about some teas you two?

Jocelyn: Sure, I'll take one.

Zenyatta: Alright. Three teas it is. I'll be back in a jiffy.

As Zenyatta turned around...

Joseph: Actually scratch that, we don't want any teas...

Polnareff: Huh? Why?

Joseph: Remember, we are still in enemy territory here in Egypt. We may not know when the 8 other stand users will arrive. So from now we'll drink beverages from bottles and cans. Excuse me kind sir, would you bring us 3 bottle of colas?

Zenyatta: COLAS!?!

Jocelyn: Yeah. Is that a problem?

Zenyatta: N-No. I'll go bring them for you.

Josephine: And while your at it, bring them to us so we can open the caps ourselves once you bring them.

Zenyatta Mind: Now they want un open colas!? How am I suppose to put poison on those?! Was the prediction wrong?! No it can't be! My brothers manga is always right! Damn it I got to get it together! I have to believe in my little bro, I just have to calm myself.

Suddenly, a man the shout out to Zenyatta...

Man: Hey you! Is this your idea of a cold drink!? You better not have your hopes up that I will pay for this!?!

Joseph: Wait, so the colas aren't cold at all??

Zenyatta: S-Sorry about the hassle, the fridge is down so-

Polnareff: Hey now Mrs.Joestar, don't you think your being too paranoid? Let's say an example that the guy who is bringing our drinks, is the enemy, and he was trying to damn us to put a little poison in our drinks?