Chp.31 The End Of Death 13

-Author POV-

As we continue, Jocelyn, Josephine and Polnareff were somehow awoke as the three found themselves surrounded and somehow being around in some amusement park...

Josephine: What the?? How in the hell did we arrive in some amusement park?! We were literally in the middle of the desert.

Polnareff: Th-That's right!

Josephine: Huh? What is it Polnareff?

Polnareff: I know this place! Jocelyn, Ms.Joestar! My memories are coming back! Please be on your guard! We've been transported into a dream world....full of nightmares! This is bad! Really bad.

Josephine: Oooh so it's a dream huh? Well in that cases we can all just relax and wait until we wake up then.

Polnareff: Dont make the same mistake as I did! Listen you two, what Kakyoin was telling us before was all true! Baby.Stand! Meaning we are in enemy territory! Which means that the stand is here...and that baby is the stand user and the enemy!...Crap. Now that I think about it...why did I have to knock Kakyoin out that fact he was telling the whole truth!

Jocelyn: Hold on a sec, if he's knocked out, doesn't that mean that he's here as well?

Polnareff: That's right! He should be here! We gotta find him! Where can he be!? I have to find a way to make this up with you!

Jocelyn: Woah...

Jospehine: Polnareff! Good lord what is wrong with your hair?! Did you end up brushing it bad or something!?

Polnareff started to wonder what was Joseph talking about, so he looked at his hair that fact it was long, his hair started to spread everywhere as it started tying him up to poles...

Polnareff: You guys help!

Josephine: Polnareff!

Suddenly, Jocelyn's chains from her uniform started to act up as it started wrapping around her neck and started to chrome her as she tries to fight back...

Jocelyn: What the fuck!?!

Josephine: Jocelyn! HUH!? Hey what's wrong with my prosthetic hand!? It feels like-

Suddenly, Josephine's prosthetic hand grow...

Josephine: HOLY SHIIIT!!! What the hell is going on!?

Polnareff: How are we suppose to fight back!? This is madness! Damn, anything can happen in this dream! No rules at all! ...

Death 13: Hehehe..

Polnareff: Wait! I-I remember one rule! His murder weapon! If he's gonna kill us! Then he has to use his stand...nothing but his stand!

Death: Lali~Ho!

Josephine: What the hell!? What is that!?

Polnareff: That's the stand I was telling you guys! And that baby is the stand user!

Death 13: Lali-Ho! DIE!!!

Jocelyn: Oh yeah?! STAR...

Polnareff: Jocelyn is no use! It's impossible to summon our stand in this world!

Jocelyn: PLATINUM!

Suddenly and somehow, Jocelyn's Star Platinum manage to arrive...

Polnareff: That's odd! Her stand appeared somehow!

Star Platinum then looks back at Jocelyn as her stand started attack her for some reason...

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA..ORAA!!