Chp.41 The End Of Geb's N'Doul

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Jocelyn then has an idea...

Jocelyn: Hey (YN). Wanna see me pitch?

(YN): Pitch? What are you planning??

Jocelyn then summons Star Platinum as it grabs Iggy as Star Platinum raises Iggy up in the air as it somehow was ready to throw Iggy...but where?!

Star Platinum: ORAAAA!

Iggy: AAROOOOO!!!

Star Platinum pitches Iggy with such speed as Iggy was sent flying with such amazing speed as he was flying towards N'Doul...

N'Doul: Wha?! What's this!?! It feels like she has throw something at me?! I can't make out what it is with such speed!

Jocelyn: I toss Iggy at him. He has to get a move on and use his stand to defend himself or the two of you will be closer and end up bumping each other's head and hit each other.

(YN): I see. But how does this has to do to defeat the user?

Jocelyn: Let's go run at him before Iggy gets at him.

As Jocelyn and (YN) goes running to N'Doul, Iggy was still sent flying to N'Doul...

N'Doul: Such insane velocity!

Iggy the yet was getting closer and closer to N'Doul...

N'Doul: Damn it! It's going to hit me!

Iggy: WWAAAAAAGH!!!!

Both Iggy and N'Doul then used their stands to defend themselves from getting hit from each other as N'Doul lost focus and a bit balance...

N'Doul: I can't believe it! She actually throw the dog at me! Damn it! I was so close to put an end to Jocelyn!

As N'Doul starts to look for his cane, he suddenly started to realize that he has lost focus on Jocelyn and (YN)....

N'Doul: N-No! I was so busy worrying about that damn dog. I completely forgot about Jocelyn's and (YN)'s location!

N'Doul then grabs his cane as he started to focus on Jocelyn's and (YN)'s hearing to find them...

N'Doul: Where?! Where are they?! It's like they vanish and staying absolutely still. That must be their plan! Where the hell are they?! They can't hide forever. Show yourselves, Jocelyn, (YN)!

Suddenly, N'Doul stand's then felt something, like a shadow as he then notices that Jocelyn and (YN) we're right behind them...

Jocelyn/(YN): We're right here.

Iggy: WAGH!

Iggy started to get a bit nervous on what will happen next....

N'Doul: I see. I didn't realize you two will be this close. If I haven't had use the foresight to protect myself with my water stand shield you would have both knocked me out. I suppose I should I will say that you two are lucky to get near me Given the fact that I no longer need my cane to help me listen anymore. However...I will require it's use...when I return home.

N'Doul then let's his cane go as everything in Iggy's POV started to move slow as he started to shake in fear, knowing what the hell is going to happen...in his POV, he knew that the cane was about to hit the ground as he started to sweat more and shake more and starting to feel more scared...and so, as the cane hits the floor, Iggy then yells out...

Iggy: IGGYY!!!

Both (YN) and Jocelyn summoned their stands as N'Doul uses his water stand to attack Jocelyn, Star Platinum and Ghost Rider we're quick enough and lucky enough to land a powerful and brutal punch towards N'Doul's chest as the punches caused him to spat out a lot of blood from his mouth as the water stand only knocked off Jocelyn's hand, and failed. As (YN) and Jocelyn has gained Advantage as N'Doul collapses to the floor...