Chp.61 End Of Vanilla Ice Pt.2

With (YN) badly injured with a hold on his chest through gut, laying on the floor, gasping for air, spitting a lot of blood from his mouth as Avdol and Polnareff started crawling over to him to check on him..

Avdol: (YN)!!

Polnareff: Damn that's a big one! Are you okay?!?

(YN) couldn't talk the fact that he had a hard time breathing the fact that all his guts were incomplete and bones broke...

Avdol: Come on (YN)! Y-You have to fight back! It's impossible if you die! Remember you can't die!

Polnareff: Yeah, summon Ghost Rider! Come on! Heal up before-

The void was coming back to them as they both moved out do the way as they moved (YN) as well with him..

Avdol: N-Now what!?!

Polnareff: I have an idea! Since Iggy's sand is still laying around! I have a way to know where that bastard is and his void! Chariot!

Polnareff summons Chariot as Chariot started swinging/twirling his swords round to make the sand spread around. As the sand was spreading around, Avdol and Polnareff was luckily to able to see the void with Iggy's sand...

Polnareff Mind: There! The void is right there coming towards us slowly!

Avdol Mind: Very impressive Polnareff. With Iggy's sand spread around we can be able to see the void's route he's taking. Now all we gotta do is wait for him to come out from his stand's mouth and strike at him!

The two waited for Vanilla Ice to come near them with his void. As he gets closer to Polnareff and Avdol, he then pops his head out from his stand's mouth as he notice Silver Chariot right I front of him...

Vanilla Ice: WHAT-

Avdol: Now Polnareff!!!

Polnareff: Eat shit!!!

Silver Chariot then strikes a vicious sword strike to Vanilla Ice's whole and going all the way from his head behind...

Avdol: Alright! You got him!!

Polnareff: Now die your piece of shit!!!

Vanilla Ice was shutting his eyes slowly, but then rises them up wide and angrily as Cream then grabs Silver Chariot's neck and started squishing him...

Polnareff: Wh-What!?! H-How are you still alive!?!?i pierced your brain stem through your throat, Damn it!! Would you die already!! Hurry it up and die you fucker!!!

Vanilla Ice: NRRRRRGH!! I cannot die! My mission is far too important to feel this pain! I will not rest until I kill all of you and your worthless pathetic friends!!!

Polnareff: H-How isn't he dead yet!?!

Avdol: Polnareff Look! His teeth's!!

Polnareff: Wh-What the!?! His teeth's...their more like vampires teeth's no?! Is he a vampire as well!? No wonder this bastard can't die!!!

Avdol: I see now. Vanilla Ice has swear loyalty to Dio so much, Dio somehow manage to give him his blood to him and made him into a vampire like him. No wonder he isn't dead when you strikes at him!

Polnareff: Shit! Now what!?

Vanilla Ice: Now you die!!!

Vanilla Ice popped out from his stand's mouth as he charges at Polnareff and lunges a vicious kick to his gut, sending him flying crashing to the wall...

Avdol: Polnareff-

Vanilla Ice then grabbed Avdol by the head, lifts him up and punches him straight to the face, sending him flying with Polnareff, crashing to the wall...