Chp.37 New Threats Are Coming

-PLAY THEME-

-AUTHOR POV-

It was night time, somewhere in some city, and in a building, a person that is one of the SpeedWagon Foundation somehow has binoculars on as he was looking out to see if any trouble was coming...and yet there will be trouble. He soon to see couple of persons wearing all dark cloths without even showing themselves...

SWF Worker: Four?? No wait. Nine. There's nine of them. Men and women.

Suddenly, he heard sounds of dripping liquids from behind as he quickly turns around and notices a big blonde hair person, shirtless and yet has pants sliced the SWF worker's head as the blonde hair person was Dio himself..after that, he then goes to a library to check something out...

Dio: Have the flies been swarming nearby been eliminated? That SpeedWagon Foundation. For pity sake, I can't let my guard down for a minute *chuckles*

He then walks away as he starts to observe his body....or should I say Johnathan Joestar's body...

Dio: I must say, I've gotten quite use to this body. Tell me Johnathan, can you feel it? Your descendants are coming closer. It can be so cruel and unforgiving. This world will be ours.

Dio started to remember that not only Joseph and Jocelyn were along with Kakyoin, Polnareff and Avdol..he also still remembers that (YN) was with them as well, helping them track him down and stopping him...

Dio: *soft Wrryy* this (YN)...I don't know how his stand works, nor what's its powers are but by the looks of it, it's quite rare and strong I should say. If he thinks he can stand a chance against me, Dio, then I would be please to let him fight me. Cause if I were him, I should be worried about my stand. *chuckles* I'll be waiting for you all.

-END OF CHAPTER 37-