Chp.53 Encountering D'Arby The Gambler Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

The crusaders were 30,000 kilometers away from Japan, Jocelyn and the others were traveling over to Cairo fro two days and they all finally manage to arrive in Cairo at last..

Avdol: Cairo is immense. It's in our best to search the city and ask anyone here for this building in the picture.

Josephine: Finally, we've arrived in Cairo

As the crusaders finally arrived to Cairo, in order to reach Dio, they must first go through the Sphinx of Egypt...as the afternoon begins, the crusaders arrived in a bar as the entered, Jocelyn, (YN), Avdol, Polnareff and Josephine then stood in front of a table counter as the bartender welcomes them...

Bartender: Welcome fine travelers. What can I get you 5 for drink?

Josephine: There's something we wanna ask you.

Josephine places the photos in the table for the bartender to see...

Josephine: My associates and I are traveling here from Japan to look for this building, have you seen it?

Bartender: I'm sorry folks, this is a café. Please order something if you want me to answer your questions.

Josephine: Very well...5 Ice Teas please.

Bartender: Coming right up.

The bartender then place 5 glass cups with ice cubes on them, pouring ice teas while looking at the pictures...

Bartender: Sorry, never seen the building.

The crusaders then all together grabbed their cup of ice teas as they all tighter chugged it at the same time as they finished it off..

Polnareff Mind: Hmmmm.

Josephine Mind: Cairo is a city of 6 million, so there must be at least 2 or 3 million buildings here, how are we gonna find him?

Avdol Mind: He must be here somewhere. We know he's here. There must be someone who can help us.

(YN) Mind: We must hurry it up before it's too late or Holly will be done for.

Jocelyn Mind: Tch.

Everyone in the bartender had photos of the building, but sadly none of them recognize it, the Joseph and the others decided to leave and ask for more people at other buildings...until someone then said...

???: I think I know that building.

They all turned around to see the very end of the table of a man who had a deck of cards in his hands, he looked like he was a gambler due to having coins in his table and deck of cards...Josephine and the others walked up to him...

???: I may be the one who may tell you all about that mansion your looking for here in Cairo.

Josephine: Really? That's incredible!

Avdol: What remarkable news!

Josephine: So tell us, where's it located at?

???: Do you really expect me to answer you for free?

Josephine: Oh right. Yiu bring up a good point. *pulls out $10* so tell us where's it located?

???: *Chuckles* Thing is, I love gambling. I'm a sucker for cheap thrills and some o say that I'm a addict of gambling. Now tell me, any of you nice people wanna play gamble with me??

Josephine: I don't full understand what does this has to do with you knowing this building.

???: Well if you don't like gambling, then say so.