Chp.21 Avdol is Alive

-AUTHOR POV-

As Kakyoin and Polnareff went down to go chase and find Centerfold in the meantime, back at the village, Many people started gathering around Avdol as Josephine, Jocelyn and (YN) then walked pass them as the three notice Avdol on the ground....dead...

Josephine: ...Avdol...my good friend...

Josephine got in one knee as she started to feel bad the fact she has lost an old friend of his...As for Jocelyn, she covered her eyes with her hat as a tear drop from one eye from hers, (YN) then wraps his arm around Jocelyn as she then notices as she then leans towards him as for (YN) was starting to feel bad for losing Avdol...

Josephine: ...It was fun knowing you my friend...never knew this would happen so quickly...

(YN): This has to be Hol Horse and Centerfold...those bastards got him...Ms.Joestar, I'm sorry for you losing a friend like Avdol...

Josephine: ...it's fine (YN)....listen, (YN). I want you to go and at least buy a shovel near a store here...we have to give Avdol a proper burial...it's not much, but it's the least we can do...

(YN): Right.

Jocelyn: Be careful..

(YN): Dont worry, I'll be careful.

-MINUTES LATER-

As (YN), Jocelyn and Josephine were on a empty area at Calcutta India, Josephine has a shovel as she started digging to make a burial for Avdol as (YN) was holding him...as she was this close to finish up, (YN) suddenly notices something, he notices while holding on Avdol, he felt a move from his hand...

(YN): Ms.Joestar Wait!

Josephine: Huh? What is is (YN)?

(YN) then lays Avdol down to the ground softly...

(YN): I think...I felt Avdol moving...

Josephine: What?!

Jocelyn: Hey now. Don't play with us-

(YN): I'm not! I really felt his hand moving, look!

The three then notice Avdol opening his eye really slowly as he then opens them...

Avdol: ...Wh-What happen...M-Mrs.Joestar? Jocelyn?? (YN)??

Josephine: Avdol! Your alive!

Josephine kneels down as he was happy to see Avdol alive...

Josephine: It's amazing that your alive! B-But how?!

Jocelyn: Unless...

Jocelyn then takes off the white sleeve from his forehead as they all notice that a slightly wound was on his forehead...

Josephine: There. The bullet didn't went through his body after all, it just cut part of his skin, but why did it suddenly knocked him out?

(YN): I'm guessing Hol Horse's bullet must've have not only go right through his head, but it somehow cut through his skin and damaging his head and losing conscious...

Avdol: W-Wait...where's Polnareff?! I must-

Josephine: Easy there Avdol. Don't worry about him, he's with Kakyoin I'm guessing, but as for you, we have to take you to a doctor to check on that wound on your forehead...

-MINUTES LATER-

As minutes pass by as Jocelyn, (YN) and Josephine took to Avdol to a medical building to check on the wound, he is fully recovered from it and is able to be free...the four got out from the building...