Chp.10 Polneraff Joins The Crew

After (YN) manage to save Avdol and defeating Polneraff, the gang thought it was over until Avdol didnt seem to be over after all, he realizes something that is behind the hair of Polneraff's forehead, he took a closer look and realizes a flesh bug on it and was working for Dio...so Avdol asks Jocelyn to remove it out from him with her stand as she does, after taking the flesh bug out, Polneraff was unconscious as the gang then book themselves a hotel room for one night and one for Polneraff as well. The next day, the gang then qoke up early to head over to Egypt as soon as possible to stop Dio and saving Holly...

Josephine: The Speedwagon Foundation has charted us a boat. It can reach all of us to the harbor...

The gang then stopped and notice Polneraff standing infront of them...

Avdol: Well, it seems we've met again. So what's on your mind, Polneraff.

Polneraff: I've never get the chance to thank you all properly for freeing me from Dio's mind control spell.

Jocelyn: Young Jocelyn is the one who you should be thanking.

Jocelyn: Tch. No need to.

(YN): Heh, Looks likes your manners are wasting our time after all.

Polneraff: ...as you wish. I have no need to be coming off that much heavy handed, but I'm not quite finish here.

Polneraff then walks over to Josephine and says to him...

Polneraff: Mademoiselle Joestar, I hope you will indulge if I ask you a very bizarre question?

Josephine: A bizarre question you say??

Polneraff: ...Ive notice that you didn't bother taking off your gloves yesterday at the restaurant. Now tell me, your left hand wouldn't happen to be a right hand??

Josephine: Huh?? Is my left a right hand as well?? Well I'll be damn. That really is a bizarre question, what are you trying to find out?

Polneraff: ...Im looking for the man who murdered my younger sister.

The Gang: *NANI SHOCK*

Polneraff: I don't know his face, but I can remember he has definitely two right hands instead one of each.

Everyone stood quiet as Josephine started to take off her left glove and shows his protetic hand...

Josephine: I lost my left hand 50 years ago during a terrible battle.

Polneraff: Hmm. I apologize for the rudeness. Please forgive me...

Josephine: Well its not that too painful to talk about it, we all wanna know what happen.

Polneraff then explains his story to the others what happen to his younger sister: 3 years ago, his sister and her classmate were both walking home form a rainy day back at his native home country, France. Suddenly, a man was standing besides the road, he had this shield around him for the rain not to wet him...until suddenly, her classmates chest suddenly got pierce as blood started to come out and collapse to the floor...Polneraff's sister wass alone as the man with the two right hands stole her innocence...killing her by strangling her to death...that all he wanted, no reason why, he just did it...the sick bastard...after Polneraff's sister dies, her classmate suddenly was alive as she saw the whole thing and ran up to Polneraff and told him evrything, she didn't know how the man looked like, but all she can remember is that the bastard had two right hands...no one believed her story besides Polneraff...

Polneraff: No one believed her story besides me. Thats why I've kept my stand power in secret to find the man and get my revenge for my sister. But mark my words...I swear an oath!!! *DRAMATIC IMPOSSIBLE POSE*