Chp.49 Encountering Bastet's Mariah Pt.2

(Now this is where it get really really REALLY weird between Avdol and Josephine, if you know, you know)

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off with Josephine and Avdol having their bodies stuck together like a magnet, Mariah started to walk away again...

Josephine: Damn it she's getting away again!

Avdol: Blast! I can't believe I turned myself into a magnet and now we have to deal with this problem!

Josephine: Calm yourself Avdol! Getting hysterical isn't gonna help at all to defeat her! And by the looks of it, she's gone again!

Avdol: I don't see her anywhere.

Jospehine: Okay listen here. We have to get up on our foot. So in order to do that, we must work together and get up!

Josephine and Avdol both started to get up slowly as they try not to struggle. As they finally stood up, their still stuck together as they have to hold themselves not to fall...

Josephine: Okay now that we're up, let's try separate ourselves. If we're stuck together, that means the twice the magnetic force will affect us more. For now, Let's use that fence to grab a hold and fall apart. Ready Avdol?!

Avdol: Ready when you are Mrs.Joestar!

Joseph: Ok Go!

Avdol and Jospeh started as two teenagers started looking at them...

Josephine: Hey! The hell you two brats looking at!?! Can't you see we're practicing our dance moves!?

Avdol: I-It's true! What a perfect day to test our dance moves!

Joseph: Now run along! Get out of here damn it!

The two teenagers then ran away, as they did, Jospeh and Avdol continue to walk towards the fence. They finally manage to grab the fence together...

Avdol: Yes! We did it! Now what?!

Josephine: O-Okay, do you think you can slide off from me?!

Avdol: I think...I might be able to.

Josephine: Good. So here's what's gonna happen. I'll hang on the fence tightly as you start sliding down, freeing yourself until you get to the bottom of the foot. Since our heads stick together, our heads must and feet must have opposite polarities, letting us separate there.

Avdol: Yes! Makes a lot of sense! Here goes!

Avdol then slowly started sliding down to Jospeh's body until he reaches to the bottom of his foot, but as he got to his waist....Avdol stop for a moment as he looked quite embarrassed the fact that what their doing may look really really wrong...

Joseph: Hey Avdol, Whats the matter??

Avdol: D-Dont you think this position is a little...embarrassing?? I mean what if someone sees us like this and they may think-

Jospeh: Oh pull yourself Avdol! No one is looking at us! And don't forget I'm married damn it!

Avdol: I-I'm not saying it like that! Apologies!

Josephine: Then Hurry it up before-

Suddenly, Jospehine notices that the two teenagers from before came back, with some friends as well...

Josephine: AAAAAAAGH!! You two again!? And you brought your shitty friends too!?! Just go away! Take a hike or something! Beat it you ankle biters! Avdol hurry it up before it gets worst!