Chp.16 Encountering Yellow Temperance Pt.1

After hearing the rumors that Kakyoin may be the traitor all along and might betray the crusaders and kill them all, he was outside at the pier with Jocelyn, (YN) and the minor girl, still looking weird and never said a word....the girl then runs over to a cabinet where a man sells ice cream....

Man: Hey there sweetie. What can I get for ya?

Girl: Can I get some ice cream?

Man: Sure, but hey. Ill give you something better. Here, try some of these fresh and delicious coconut juice ive made, trust me you will like it.

Minor Girl: Well...Jocelyn?

Jocelyn: I guess we can try some of those. 4 of them please?

Man: Coming right up.

The man then hands them their coconut juice with straws on it...

Man: Okay, that'll be twelve dollars.

Kakyoin: Here, I'll take it from here.

As Kakyoin pulls out his wallet, suddenly a man who seems to be trouble then snuck up behind Kakyoin and snatch his wallet away from him as he runs away...

Thief: Ha! Thanks for the wallet punk!

(YN): There goes your wallet...

Kakyoin turns around as he then seems to be a still looking weird with a menace look on his face as he then summons his Heirophant Green to chase down the man that stole his wallet, his stand then got up to him as he grabs his feet and causes him to trip to the floor, the man tried to get up but suddenly realizes that Kakyoin was behind him as Kakyoin then says to him...

Kakyoin: So, you disgusting worthless piece of shit! Who the hell you think you are?!

Jocelyn/(YN): Hm??

Minor Girl: Huh??!

Kakyoin: Ill make sure you were never born!

Kakyoin started to get really aggressive as he then strikes a knee towards the man to his face as he caused him to brake a nose and bleed as he grabs him by the hair...

Kakyoin: Get up you vile cockoroach dick! Do I look like easy pickings for you?! How dare you steal my wallet! I'll make you suffer for that!

Kakyoin then started grabbing the man on a brutal backbracker move, causing him to scream in pain...

Jocelyn: Hey Kakyoin! Wha the fuck are you doing to the guy!?

(YN): Oi Kakyoin! Your gonna kill the bastard!...The hell?! What's up with him lately!? He is never like this!

Jocelyn: Dont know either but we gotta stop him! Hey brat! Stay here! We'll be back.

Minor Girl: O-Okay...just make him stop!

Jocelyn and (YN) then goes running up to Kakyoin as (YN) then shoves him, letting the man go as he falls down to the ground, hurt...

(YN): Stop it Kakyoin! What the hell is up with you?! Your losing control!

Jocelyn: Your acting likes some bastard! Thats not like you! Whats up with you?!

Kakyoin stood quiet as he turns around and stares at both of them weirdly as he says...

Kakyoin: That hurt you know. You shouldn't have shove me like that like your in charge and shit. Besides that man stole my wallet and committed a crime. A criminal should be punish...come you two, you would do the same thing old pals...

Jocelyn Mind: ...This guy....

(YN) Mind: Im starting to not like his attitude...

Kakyoin: Hey. Whats the matter you two?! Whats with those looks on your faces!? *chuckles* Jocelyn, (YN), you two are making a way too deal about this, I'm just having a bad day, no big thing. I'm just exhausted from the trip. I'm just in a bad mood somehow...