Chp.75 The Aftermath Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

-TIMESKIP TO A WEEK LATER-

A month has passed since the defeat of Dio back at Cairo. He was gone for good as he was no longer no more. After his defeat, Jocelyn's mom, Holly was now back even better and now she's even better than before, and not only that, Mr.Joestar,Suzi Q and Rose were there with her after she was close near death, but were relief she was now healthy and better now, especially Mr.Joestar, thanks to Josephine and the others for defeating Dio and ending the curse...as the days go by, The crusaders manage to head back to Japan as Polnareff began to mind going to with the others back at Japan and live there. Iggy as well. Avdol, Iggy, and Polnareff manage to have prosthetic objects on their missing body parts after their fight and even feeling better than ever, as for Josephine and Kakyoin, they too were half that them and their friends were all alive and defeating Dio together...and finally, as for Jocelyn and (YN), the two were glad that this nightmare was over and soon to go back living their lives together and spend more time together in Japan.

-ANOTHER TIMESKIP TO ONE MONTH-

As a month goes by, The crusaders all lived at Japan as they all manage to spend more time together and starring to have and created memories together...Kakyoin, Jocelyn and (YN) were back on school, doing very good and finishing up school works, Josephine and Avdol doing their own works at Japan, Iggy and Polnareff living their best life at Japan, Mr.Joestar, Suzi Q and Rose started to live at Japan as well as Mr.Joestar and her daughter, Holly were at home, spending more time together and living their best lives...one night, everyone deceived to go out on the city on a Saturday and head over to a restaurant and spend time together as family, Mr.Joestar, Avdol, Iggy, Polnareff, Kakyoin and Holly were waiting on Josephine to get ready...

Mr.Joestar: Mmmmm. JoJo! Honey Hurry it up will ya?? Your taking too long!

Josephine: I'll be out in a minute.

Mr.Joestar: Sheesh. Your mother can be a picking when going out.

Holly: Don't worry Papa, I'm sure she's done by now.

Avdol: Patience is the Key Mr.Joestar. I'm sure Mrs.Joestar will be out any minute.

Mr.Joesphine: Hmm. You can say that again.

Polnareff: Say, (YN), Jocelyn, you sure you two don't wanna come along with us??

Iggy: Theres gonna be a lot of food in the buffet.

(YN): It's cool. You guys go out and enjoy your night.

Jocelyn: Me and (YN) are just gonna be here, watching movies I guess. Don't worry about us, go out and have your fun all of you.

Kakyoin: Well, if you two insist.

Mr.Joestar: Okay, but if you two are gonna eat some snacks, please Just don't make a mess you two, got it? I don't want your mother be cleaning your guys mess, got it?

Jocelyn: Dont worry grandpa. We have it control.

(YN): No need to worry about us Mr.Joestar.

Soon, Josephine then came out from the room with a beautiful dress...

Josephine: Alrighty! I'm all ready and set to go.

Mr.Joestar: It's about time.

Josephine then runs up to Mr.Joestar and wraps her arms around his arm...

Josephine: Oh, I just wanted to look nice and beautiful for you. Don't you want your wife to look outstanding??

Mr.Joestar: Hehe, I don't know what your talking about, your always outstanding beautiful.