Chp.36 End Of High Priestess

-AUTHOR POV-

After the submarine hits the floor of the bottom of the ocean, Josephine manage to wake up after her consciousness, knowing that the whole submarine is about to be flooded. Josephine and the others make a run for to escape the submarine as they all arrive to a room where they found themselves oxygen tanks and a regulator to breathe in and out from the oxygen tank...

Josephine: Oh crap. We only have enough for 5 people. We don't have an extra one for (YN).

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Old hag. You really forgot don't you? The fact that his stand doesn't allow both of them to die?

(YN): Hehe. You know me too well Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: ...Whatever *blushes*

Avdol: Jocelyn has a point. (YN) can just swim without using an oxygen tank. No matter if he starts to drown, nothing can kill him nor his stand.

Josephine: Right Right. Okay, besides (YN), does anyone know how to scuba dive?

Polnareff: Nope.

Kakyoin: No, sorry.

Jocelyn: Never.

Avdol: Mrs.Joestar, you have to teach us quick before the High Priestess attack us any second.

Josephine: Try to calm yourself Avdol, you must learn to not panic no matter what. That is the important thing about scuba diving. When you're traveling underwater, for every ten meters you go below the surface, the pressure increases by one atmosphere. At the surface, there's one atmosphere of pressure. We're about 40 meters below the surface right now. So we'll endure five atmosphere of pressure. But if we swim too quickly, the surface pressure will burst our lungs inside, so we have to take it slowly. Okay now, I'm letting the water in.

Josephine turns on a wheel to let the water flood from the room where there are...

Josephine: Okay now listen closely. What you have that is connected to the oxygen tank is a regulator. It allows you to breathe in and out or air from the tank. Oh and since we can't talk underwater, we will use hand signals. Simple we will use two only. When things are going smooth we'll use the "okay" signal. But when they are not, use this signal.

Avdol: But Mrs.Joestar, couldn't we use our stands to communicate each other better underwater?

Joseph: Oh right. I didn't think of that.

Polnareff: Awww man. And I was just gonna say that I really know a good hand signal.

Josephine: Really?

Polnareff then shows them his hand signal...