Chp.1 Jocelyn's Evil Spirit

-AUTHOR POV-

As Holly, her mother Josephine Joestar, and Avdol were on their way to the police station to get Jocelyn out of bars, Jocelyn then was still laying there on the bed, playing with some toys and other stuffs that her evil "spirit" brought to her, she was playing a remote control toy car as she then got bored and made the toy car crash to the wall, she then started to menacingly stare at the two police officers as they were hiding behind the wall...

Officer #1: Its getting more terrifying! Shes got more stuff in her cell now! And she's so violent as well!

Officer #2: I guess she was right about the whole evil spirit possessing her! And by the looks of it its more dangerous! Damn it if the warden finds out about this then he'll fire both of us and lose our jobs in a heartbeat!

Suddenly, a woman on her 60's then appeared behind the two officers as Josephine, Avdol and Holly arrive as Josephine then says...

Josephine: Don't worry. She's no longer your guys problem now. Now that I'm here ill be taking my granddaughter home.

Jocelyn: Your granddaughter??

Officer #2: W-Wait a minute ma'am! What are you planning to do?! You can't go any further ma'am!

Officer #1: I have to agree! Thats far enough for you to be! Its too dangerous to get near her-

Josephine: Its fine! Now step aside, you two are in my way!

Josephine then lifts the two officers by their shirts and tosses them towards the wall as Jocelyn got up from the bed and is wondering who is this old woman...

Jocelyn: Hey, who the hell are you, you old woman??!

Holly: Jocelyn sweetie, this is your grandmother, Josephine Joestar. What ever is happening with you she can be able to help you. Please come out and talk with her.

Josephine then started to walk over to Jocelyn as they both stood directly at each other from each other side, Josephine then opens the cage and says to Jocelyn...

Josephine: Come out. Its time to go home.

Jocelyn: Get lost old lady. I didn't ask to come here. Besides, you really think you can help me?? An old hag like you?? Sorry you came all the way from New York, but nobody can't help me grandma!

Jocelyn then suddenly shows a little robot pinky to Josephine as she then looked shocked...

Josephine Mind: Huh?! Wait! Thats my pinky from my prosthetic left hand! When was she able to take it?!

Jocelyn: So did you see it?? Or feel it?? Thats the evil spirit I'm talking about.

Jocelyn then tosses Josephine's prosthetic pinky to him as he catches it...

Jocelyn: I'll ask again: just stay away from me, or I'll have whats left of your life.

Jocelyn then goes back to the bed as she sits on the bed as she continues to relax...

Josephine: Hmmm. Alright then. If I can't get her out of there, then maybe Avdol can. *snaps fingers* Avdol, your up.

Avdol then started walking over to help out Josephine...

Joseph: Allow me to introduce you to a friend from Egypt I met three years ago...this is Avdol.

Avdol: Nice to meet you, Jocelyn.