Coming Really Really REALLY Soon

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

One day, in a town in Japan called Morioh, a taxi driver was driving down the road as he was on his way to drop off someone in Morioh, his radio wasn't working for a moment until now it does...

Taxi Driver: Now we're back at business. If I mind telling you this, the signal here always gets static and messed up but it'll work once you pass by the tower. Anyway, is this the first time coming here visiting Morioh?

???: Sure is...got anything to share?

Taxi Driver: In terms of recommendations? Hmmmmmm. Oh. The meat beef here is good.

???: Anything suspicious? Any strange incidents?

Taxi Driver: S-Sorry Ma'am. Hehe, I'm afraid I don't know much about things like that. If I may ask, will you kindly ask me your destination again?

???: ...We're going in-front of the station.

Taxi Driver: Right. Almost there.

After their conversation, the person who is being dropped off at Morioh was none other than a female Marine biologist...she then took out some pictures as she stared at them for a while, as she soon them puts them away quickly as she somehow started to feel emotional, but then again, she was focus somehow....meanwhile, at the town of Morioh, a teenager then started walking down the street as he then introduces himself...

???: It happened in April 1999, it was my first day at high school, and I was about to make three very bizarre friends. I was about to become a high schooler and wonder what the others will be like. In case you guys are wondering, my name is Koichi Hirose.

Koichi: I mean, I guess is not that important

Koichi: I mean, I guess is not that important. Anyway, I was nervously walking to head over to my class...until...

Koichi then accidentally bump into someone, as he then trips over, as he does, he then notices that his stuff wasn't on the ground, fallen out from his hands as his stiff were still on his bag...

Koichi: what!? But didn't I just-and I thought my stuff went flying everywhere?! What's happening!?

???: Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

Koichi then notices a woman who happens to be the marine biologist who was dropped off here by the taxi driver...

???: Hey, maybe you can help me out. I'm here to find the Higashikata family. Maybe an address will jog your memory.

The female marine biologist then took out a book that has an address that she's looking for as she tells it to Koichi. Suddenly, Koichi then sees the females name...

Koichi: Jocelyn...Kujo...

???: So, know where it's at?

Koichi: Oh sure. You can get there pretty easy by taking the number 3 bus. It won't be long until another one comes out.

???: Thanks Kid...oh. One more thing.

Koichi: Huh?

???: Before I go, there's something I wanna show you...

She then pulls out some pictures of her and some friends and families of hers...

???: You know these people??

Koichi: O-Oh! I think I know some of them, that one is Mr.Avdol, Mr.Kakyoin, and...oh man. I forgot that persons name that's holding a child. Those three came and visit. I know them for while...But I'm sorry to say this ma'am...but those men are dead. We don't know how, but they were murdered...Do you know them?

???:  ...Yes. Mr.Avdol and Kakyoin...are my friends. And that one here that's holding on the child....is my husband. Holding my daughter.

Koichi gaps in shock...

???: Couple months ago I've heard news about a serial killer here that killed my friends and my husband. That's the other reason why I'm here...so, do you know anything about a serial killer here?

Koichi: I-I'm sorry to hear that ma'am...about your friends...and your husband too...but no. I don't know any serial killer here. I haven't heard any of that. I'm sorry again.

???: ...It's fine. Thanks for helping though. Catch you later.

-KOICHI POV-

The woman that I just met was looking emotional, I can tell by her face, but then again her personality change into seriousness as she then walks away to go look for the Higashikata family....That woman I met was Jocelyn Kujo

Later on I found out she was 28 years old and a marine explorer

Later on I found out she was 28 years old and a marine explorer...oh man. I feel terrible for her lost. I wonder what will she do next....

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Diamond Is Lovable (Female Josuke Higashikata x Male Reader) Coming Really Really REALLY soon.