Chp.33 Hail 2 U: Judgement Pt.2

It was already night fall as the rest of the crusaders started to be worried about Polnareff, where would he gone off to?

Josephine: Polnareff's been gone off for a while. Where can he run off to?

Jocelyn: I couldn't find him on top of the boat.

Kakyoin: Where could he have be? It's already night fall and yet we won't be able to find him in this darkness.

Jocelyn: ..You guys think he can possibly run into a stand enemy?

(YN): Dont know. If he would have, the enemy would have come after us as well. Maybe I should go and check on him, I can find him with Ghost Riders flames.

Josephine: Good idea. And while your at it, try to find Avdol as well see if he's ready to head out.

(YN): Right.

Jocelyn: H-Hey wait!

(YN): Hmm? What is it Jocelyn??

Jocelyn: Just...be careful out there.

(YN): Heh. I will.

And so, (YN) goes off to look for Polnareff and Avdol. In the meantime back with Polnareff with a little reunion with his sister being alive somehow, he was so happy to see her again, but then suddenly, his sister, Sherry started to run away for some reason...

Polnareff: Wait! Where are you going?! Where are you going Sherry!?

Polnareff started to chase after her..

Polnareff: Please Sherry! Don't run away from me! I just wanna reunite with my little sister and see your face one more time!....SHERRY!

He then stopped as he then notices her sister Sherry stop running as well...

Polnareff: Oh Sherry! Why did you have to run like that?! It's me, your big brother!

Sherry started to reply Polnareff with some wimps and sobbing...

Sherry: It's cause...I'm covered in dirt...and my hair..it's all messy.

Polnareff: I don't care if your messy or not your still my beautiful sister no matter what.

As the moon light shines, the light hits towards Sherry as Polnareff can already see her better, and he does...he now can see her better...

Polnareff: Oh..Sherry. You are still beautiful as always.

Sherry: B-But if you love me...why do you hate me?

Polnareff: When do I ever hated you??

Sherry: Back when we were kids, when I gave your favorite tropical fish to that stupid cat and after that, you said you hated me.

Polnareff: *sniffs* Oh Sherry. I will admit I was mad at you that day, but no matter what I will always love you little sister. And I still do.

Sherry: Really? No matter what even though what I did?

Polnareff: Of course. You have no much I missed you little sister.

Sherry: I-I see..I feel the same way big brother.

Polnareff: Please Sherry. Look this way so I can see my sweet sister again, but why are you crying?

Sherry: I-I'm not crying...I'm happy because...because...

Polnareff: Yes?

Sherry: Because...I CAN FINALLY EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!!

As Sherry turned around, her other side of her face was all weird and looked like it was like she was half human half monster as she jumps on Polnareff and bites his neck as Polnareff started screaming in pain as blood started burst out from his neck from the bite he got from his little sister....