Chp.17 Encountering Yellow Temperance Pt.2

As Jocelyn qas stuck on the cable kart with a fake Kakyoin, the fake one said to Jocelyn...

Fake Kakyoin: As you can see Jocelyn, I can transform into any organic matter I consume. I am a stand that anyone can see and touch, I'm the Yellow Temperance of the Temperance card!

 I am a stand that anyone can see and touch, I'm the Yellow Temperance of the Temperance card!

And this is my really handsome face! And I gotta say...

The stand user, Rubber Soul his name, started to get closer to Jocelyn...

Rubber Soul: I never thought you would look so cute. Oh and by the way, take a good look at your right hand. See that little bit of me? A little of it attached to your finger and it really doesn't wanna let go. Let me warn you. I advice you not to touch it with your other hand, or it will go to your other hand as well. It's a slow eater, the more it eats, the bigger it gets. If you wanna get it off from you, all you gotta do is surrender yourself and well...go out with me? Come now Jocelyn, I know you want me. I can tell. With my handsome face I have, you really want me.

Jocelyn: Tch. Screw you! *Summons Star Platinum* ORA!!!!

Rubber Soul: What do you mean Ora?! While I'll digest you, I'll be sure to stuff your mouth with your own shit!

Rubber Soul uses his Yellow Temperance on Star Platinum's hand, which causes Jocelyn's hand to burn as she notices a bit flames from her whole right arm...

Jocelyn: What the?! This burns!

Rubber Soul: Oh Jocelyn. If you would have surrender, this wouldn't happen and would have dated me, but you decided to attack me, which didn't work! HaHaHaHa!

Jocelyn: Y-You bastard! *This bastard trynna threat me or something, I need to do something before things get even worse! Hope (YN) gets help as well!*

Meanwhile, at the cable kart station, Anne was making a phone Calle as she reach out Joseph...

Josephine: Hello?

Anne: Hello!? Is this Jocelyn's Grandma!? It's me Anne!

Josephine: Anne!? What's going on? What happen??

Anne: I-It's Mr.Kakyoin...

Josephine: Kakyoin?! What about him?

Avdol: So it's true, so he is the traitor..

Anne: Mr.Kakyoin's face just split apart! And turned bigger! B-But the thing is...Mr.Kakyoin isn't actually Mr.Kakyoin...he seems like a fake one and Jocelyn is in the cable kart with him and (YN) is going after her to save her!

Josephine: Okay calm down Anne. Where are you?!

Anne: I'm at the cable kart station. Near the trade center! And Kakyoin was attacking Jocelyn! What should I do!?

Josephine: That bastard Kakyoin! Listen Anne, Come to the hotel room as fast as possible and-

Kakyoin: Did someone say my name?