••PLOT••

Hanlim University is one of the best universities in Korea because it was owned by the most 3 powerful Business Japanese Tycoon Clan in Asia.

They are the MYOUI, MINATOZAKI, and HIRAI families who owned the University Empire in Asia and Japan.

The three Great Business Man has their Daughter. Myoui Mina, Minatozaki Sana, and Hirai Momo their daughters are very close to each other as they grew up together, like their fathers.

They're now studying in Hanlim on the same course and level. They are known as the J-Line Princess stan for Japanese Princess.

Mina, Sana, and Momo are very famous inside and outside the campus, Many students admire their vision and talent they are also very humble and kind towards the students and it added this for them to become more popular.

They also have friends which are Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon also known as 3 Mix, they are one year ahead of them and they are majoring in Music in art.

Sana is a bubbly girl, an easy-go-lucky person. Among her friends are Mina and Momo. Sana is the one who has a lot of admirers, she dated once but her relationship with that person didn't work so she keep finding her true love, she fling with many students but still she can't find the right person.

Until, One day A newly transferred student named Chou Tzuyu from the wealthiest family in Tainan, Taiwan will gonna caught her attention not just because the latter is a beauty but because she found something special in her.

The moment she saw Tzuyu she already promised herself that she will do everything to get the latter's heart.

But, the problem is Chou Tzuyu is opposite to her personality she is a quiet and cold Ice princess. She also gained popularity in school not just because of her visuals but also because of her cold expression.

"Ya!...." Sana throw her shoes at Tzuyu and they landed on the latter's head. "Oh, Gosh..."

Tzuyu close her eyes with irritation, she slowly turned around and walks to the latter...

"OMO... D-did I make her mad?." Sana mumbled to her head.

Tzuyu quickly held her wrist and pinned her to the locker as her patience are gone.

"Do you like me???.." Tzuyu asked as she lean her face closer to Sana...

Meanwhile, Sana's heartbeat suddenly beat so Fast the moment she feel the latter's breath...

"I-I do..."

Tzuyu smirked... "Oh, Gosh .. w-why does she looks so hot?..." Sana keeps mumbling to her head...

"Well, If you like me... I can only say one thing." Tzuyu lean her face closer and it made this Sana close her eyes... "I'm not that easy Ms.Minatozaki. Good Luck😏." Tzuyu whispers to her ears...

Sana's heart was thumping so hard not because she felt threatened but because this is the first time that she saw Tzuyu's face closer and she was squealing in happiness...

-

Is it possible for an Ice cold Princess to fall in love with a bubbly and easy-go-lucky girl?

Will Sana soften her heart or will Sana just accept that they're not meant to be? Well, let's see... ^^

Let's gonna fall in love again with SATZU ~ SHE'S MINE - COMING SOON 🙂