Chapter 45

Morning, When Tzuyu woke up and the moment she opened her eyes she immediately look for Sana...

"Tzu, you're awake..." Nayeon said..

"Where am I???."

"You're at the hospital. You accidentally slipped last night ..." Momo said, and Tzuyu suddenly remember what happened.

"Ah... How about Sana? Where is she???."

"Uhmmm..." Momo and Nayeon looks at each other.

"Unnie???.."

"Sana went back to Korea already, Mina accompany her..." Momo said.

"Something happen last night Tzu. She and Elkie fought and they physically fight..." Nayeon added.

"What??.."

"But before Sana left, she went here earlier to see you ... She will just wait you in Korea..." Momo said.

"Is she okay???.."

"Yeah, just talk to her later okay? How about you are you okay now?."

"Yes."

"Sana already packed your things, this afternoon 4:30 our flight so Don't worry because we will go home soon..."

"How about Elkie Unnie???.." Momo said.

"Elkie also went back in Korea." Nayeon said.

"I'm worried with Sana. Unnie, can't we just go home now ???.."

"We still don't have permission Tzu, but don't worry because we will go home today."

Meanwhile, 8:30 AM when Sana finally arrived at Seoul. When she get back to her condo she saw Mark...

"Oppa..."

"Sana...."

"Oppa, What are you doing here???."

"S-Someone wants to talk to you..."

Sana's heartbeat suddenly beat so fast as she already know who it is and A Man suddenly walks from her back....

"Sana..."

Sana froze on her position as she clearly hear the familiar voice that she was longing for years...

She slowly turned around and she was right, Sana suddenly burst into tears the moment she him again.

"Vernon..." Sana immediately runs to him and hugs him tightly....

"I miss you...." Vernon also cried as she hugs Sana back...

"W-What are you doing here??? You can't be here... If Dad saw you, he surely hurt you...." Sana said, as she still crying...

"I heard that you will getting married 😥 Sana I want to go home already... I want to be with you already 😥 please let me stay, please Sana.."

"Vernon...."

"I've been longing for you for almost 3 years, I know my father did a crime and I was paying for it Sana, I will talk to your Dad I will ask for his forgiveness... Sana please..."

"Vernon you can't, Dad will hurt you he's mad until now..."

"How about us then? I want to be with you. She already fixed your marriage with someone, if you already married I can't fight for you anymore Sana please..."

"Vernon..." Sana's heart suddenly broke when Vernon cried in front of her....

-

6:30 PM Sana already finish having her dinner, she's now currently thinking Tzuyu since Nayeon and Momo didn't be able to message her earlier...