Chapter 42

Bangkok, Thailand
Prince Palace Hotel

Sana is currently not in the mood since they left Korea because of Elkie. they just arrived at the hotel and Sana quickly went to their room without waiting to Tzuyu....

"Is Sana mad at me???.." Elkie asked.

Mina, Nayeon and Momo looks at her with disbelief...

"Uhmmm, I'll talk to her Unnie." Tzuyu said. "I'll just go ahead first..." Tzuyu excuse herself and immediately went to their room.

When she arrived, She saw Sana lying on the bed while watching some movies on her Mac book. Tzuyu feels at she's still mad since she's still have a poker face.

"Love..." Tzuyu walks closer and seated in the bed as she was trying to get Sana's attention. "Sana...." Tzuyu removed Sana's airphone...

"What? 😑..."

"I'm so sorry if your mad..."

"I hate you 😐..."

"Sana...."

"I don't want us to argue Tzu but you're in a relationship already. I know how much you value your friendship with Elkie but, Hello. I'm your GIRLFRIEND. No, let me rephrase that. I'M YOUR FIANCE Tzuyu, and I hope that Elkie know her place.... I want to seat beside you earlier at the plane but your friend quickly make a move on you..."

"Elkie Unnie, told me that she feel like she's out of place... She's comfortable with me, that's why..."

"How about me then?! 😐..."

"I was thinking about you since earlier. I'm afraid that you will get mad..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand.. "I'm sorry.. Don't be mad now please?..." Tzuyu pout in front of Sana...

Sana quickly averted her eyes, as she don't want to fall to Tzuyu's cuteness.

"Love...."

"Fine, apology accepted..."

"Really?? 😍😍..."

"I really hate you 😐...."

"I know, I love you Sana (◕દ◕)..." Tzuyu quickly hugs Sana...

Meanwhile, Mina's roommate is Elkie and they're currently unpacking their things...

"Uhmmm, Elkie..."

"Unnie?."

"Can we talk for a second?."

"Sure, what is it???.." Elkie stop unpacking her things...

"It's about Sana and Tzuyu..."

"And?.."

"I know you're too close with Tzuyu, but I hope you know your limitations..."

"What do you mean?..."

"Sana Chan is a little bit uncomfortable with you..."

"Ahhhh, yeah I can feel that...."

"Actually Sana wanted to be close with you because you're Tzuyu's friend."

"Me too. Don't worry Unnie, later I will talk to her 🙂..."

-

Sana and Tzuyu are cuddling at the bed ...

"Are you still mad???.."

"No...."

"Are you still worried???.."

"Mmmm..."