Chapter 3

Lunch break Sana's group are now having their lunch when Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung went in the cafeteria...

"Chaeyoungie..." Mina wave her hand...

"Unnie..."

Sana and Tzuyu made an eye contact but Tzuyu quickly averted her eyes when Sana wink at her...

"Let's have lunch together, you can join us..." Momo offer to them..

"Sure Unnie 🙂.." Dahyun said.

"I won't take my lunch, beside I'm not hungry..."

"Huh????..." Chaeyoung asked.

Sana suddenly looks at Tzuyu, and she feel that the latter is just making an excuse.

"I'll go ahead now." Tzuyu said, as she didn't bother to wait their answer and quickly walks away.

-

Tzuyu just went back to their classroom, there's still no student inside since it's lunch break.

Tzuyu is just listening to her earphones and she close her eyes and minutes later she suddenly feel that someone is poking her shoulder ..

She slowly opened her eyes and there she saw Sana...

"Hi 🙂..."

Tzuyu remove her earphone from her ears.

"What are you doing here?." Tzuyu coldly said.

"I brought you sandwich and drinks, you don't want to join us in lunch earlier."

"I'm not hungry..."

"Yes you are, here..." Sana put the sandwich and drinks to Tzuyu's table.

"I won't eat that..." Tzuyu stood up and starts to walks away but Sana follow her..

"Tzuyu~ah!..."

Sana shouts at her but Tzuyu didn't bother to turned around...

"Aishhhh... Sana get her ones shoes.

"Ya!...." Sana throw her shoes to Tzuyu and it landed this to the latter's head. "Oh, Goshhh..."

Tzuyu close her eyes with irritation, she slowly turned around and walks to the latter...

"OMO... D-did I make her mad?." Sana mumbled to her head..

Tzuyu quickly held her wrist and pinned her at the locker as her patience are gone.

"Do you really like me???.." Tzuyu asked as she lean her face more closer to Sana...

Meanwhile, Sana's heart beat suddenly beat so Fast the moment she feel the latters breath...

"I-I do..."

Tzuyu smirked... "Oh, Gosh .. w-why she looks so hot?..." Sana keep mumbling to her head...

"Well, If you really like me... I can only say one thing." Tzuyu lean her face more closer and it made this Sana close her eyes.... "I'm not that easy Ms.Minatozaki. Good Luck😏." Tzuyu whisper to her ears...

Sana's heart was thumping so heart not because she feel threaten but because this is the first time that she saw Tzuyu's face closer and she's actually squealing in happiness...

"Tzuyu~ah!!!..."

Tzuyu turned around again to face the latter.

"What?.."

"Saranghae ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana smile as she make a heart sign ... "I won't give up, I swear You're going to fall for me."

Tzuyu just shook her head and walks away, she didn't response anymore to Sana.