Chapter 57

PENINSULA PARIS HOTEL
Paris, France

8:30 PM when Tzuyu and Sana arrived in the hotel where they will going to stay and where they will going to held their private wedding.

"Love...." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her from behind...

"Are you excited??? 🙂..." Tzuyu asked..

Sana smile as she turned around to look the latter.

"I'am ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape.

"Tomorrow is the Day, and I'm kinda nervous.."

"Why???.."

"I don't know? Maybe because of excitement 🙂.. I don't if I can really fulfill my duties as a wife for you, I'm scared that one day you'll gonna regret marrying me..."

"Tzu..."

"Sorry 🙂 I just want to impress you tho. I know I'm younger than you and there's a lot of things that I doesn't know when it comes to marriage but I promise, that I'll gonna make you happy everyday and I will try my best to fullfil my duty as your wife." Tzuyu said a she hugs Sana's waist.

"Tzuyu~ah, I know nothing's perfect but in my eyes. You are 🙂..." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face. You're the most sweetest and humble person I've ever met. I'm happy with you, I'm happy staying by your side Ms.Chou (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I'm glad to hear that Mrs. Chou (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 ..." Tzuyu smile and kiss Sana's lips...

Their moment suddenly interrupt when they hear a door bell..

Tzuyu walks through the door and open it and she saw Nayeon...

"Guys, dinner is ready. Let's go now..." Nayeon said...

"Arasso Unnie ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') , Love lets go.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand as they both went to the dining hall area...

"Tzu..." Chaeyoung wave her hand.

"Unnie ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"You look so happy Tzu 🙂♥️.." Dahyun said..

"Of course I'am because tomorrow I'll gonna marry the love of my life..." Tzuyu said as she put her hand to Sana's shoulder... "Right Love.🙂.."

Sana just smile at Tzuyu, while Sana's friends looks at her ...

After they have their dinner they all went to the pool area since Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung wanted to have a pool party.

Tzuyu and Sanna are cuddling at the chair, while the others are playing in the water...

"Minari are you okay???." Momo asked.

"I'm nervous Momoring..."

"Sana is here, she will going to attend her wedding tomorrow.. Don't worry okay?..."

"I don't know, but my heart is beating so fast right now. I'm afraid on what will gonna happen tomorrow...."

"Sana loves Tzuyu, we need to trust Sana on this .."

"I don't know ..."

"Tzuyu and Sana's parent's are here and Tomorrow is the only way on how will Sana prove that she really love Tzuyu so we need to trust her...."

"Arasso..."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Sana are having their own world Tzuyu is in Sana's back while Sana is in front of her and they're watching their friends...