Chapter 65

"There's a little improvement on Tzuyu, when I'm asking her earlier she told me that memory is flashing on her mind but it's all blurred."

"What does it mean?.." Mina asked. 

"This indicates that her memories are slowly going back. She's so lucky to have you, you're actually helping a lot to get her memories back. Don't worry because maybe these coming months she will fully remember everything, but for now, let's not rush it..." Doctor Kim said.

"I'm glad to hear it."

"Don't worry about her headache because it's normal, just stay by her side because Tzuyu finds calmness with you..."

"I will." Mina smile...

-

Mina and Tzuyu are now walking at the parking lot as Tzuyu's appointment with Doctor park is already done...

"Really??? 😍😍.." Tzuyu happily said because Mina said there's an improvement to her memories.

"Yeah, but let's not rush it okay? ..."

"Arasso ( ◜‿◝ )♡ I'm just happy to hear it..."  Tzuyu said...

"Nayeon Unnie will happy to hear this, especially your parents 🙂..."

"I feel relieved now..."

"Why???.."

"Because I can still be able to remember our memories together..."

Mina just smiles at Tzuyu...

"I hope you're not hating me after you found out the truth Tzuyu~ah..." Mina mumbled to her mind.

"Love, Let's have our lunch outside.."

"Sure (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

-

They went to the nearest restaurant to have their brunch...

"By the way, I hear that you're now going to work at your parents' company?.." Mina asked.

"Yeah, maybe next week.."

"Arasso, just don't work too much okay??."

"I will (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  besides I have you tho even I will get tired as long as you're at my side I will always regain my energy.."

"Tzuyu~ah.."

"Mmmmm???.."

"I just wanted to say sorry..."

"Huh???.." Tzuyu curiously asked. "Why are you saying sorry???.." she asked.

"Nothing, I just want too..  just always remember that, I'm always here for you and I'm doing all my best to make you feel happy and alive..."

"Love..."

"I know if you remember everything, you will gonna hate me Tzu...."

"What???.."

Mina just smiles...

"Why? Did you do something ??? I mean why will I hate you???.."

"You will know soon...."

"Love.." Tzuyu held Mina's hand. Whatever it is I don't care... What matters to me is now, you being with me..." Tzuyu said.

"Saranghae Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I love you too (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..."

-

Days had passed and Tzuyu's condition is getting better each day.

Tzuyu, along with Dahyun and Chaeyoung are currently at the Hwanghakjeong Korean Archery Gallery and they are strolling around ...

"So how's you and Mina Unnie, Tzuyu~ah?..." Chaeyoung asked but Dahyun secretly hit her elbow...

"Sana????.."

"Ah, Uhmmmm..."

"Who is Mina??." Tzuyu this time looks at them with full of curiosity...

"Ahhhh, She said Sana... Tzu..." Dahyun said... "Right, Chaengie ..." Dahyun glared Chaeyoung...

"Ah, yeah. ha ha ha... You just misheard it, Tzu. ha ha ha..." Chaeyoung awkwardly laugh... 

"Ah, Okay..." Tzuyu said.

"She's actually asking about Sana Unnie..."

"We are good. She's busy right now because they have a dance presentation for their Dance Academy." Tzuyu said.

"We are happy to hear that Tzu 😁.." Chaeyoung smiles widely... 

"You..." Tzuyu looks at Chaeng...

"Me???.."

"You look like a pig..." Tzuyu said...

Dahyun and Chaeyoung blink their eyes 2 times as they're trying to sink on their mind what Tzuyu has said.

"P-Pig???.."

"Mmmmm 🙂.." Tzuyu said as she continued walking leave the two...

"Do I look like a pig???.."  Chaeyoung point herself...

"No, you look like a cub ^^ .." Dahyun said.

"Daebak, even she can't still remember anything. She's still rude tho... " Chaeyoung said as she was looking at Tzuyu...

"That's Chou Tzuyu (/^-^(^ ^*)/.." Dahyun said. "And please can  please Watch your words..." Dahyun added.

"Sorry, I forgot..." Chaeyoung cutely rubs her temple ....

-

After they hang out, Tzuyu decided now to go home in the thought that her wife will find here.

6:30 PM when she finally arrived at their house and she saw her wife busy cooking in the kitchen...

Mina didn't notice that Tzuyu is already home, until she feels a sudden pair of hands slowly sliding on her waist...

She checks the person behind her and it was Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Hi, Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu leans her chin to Mina's shoulder...

"I didn't notice that you came already.."

"Because of your busy cooking ^^ ..."

"You're late..."

"I know..."

"Did you enjoy hanging out with Dahyun and Chaeyoung???."

"Yeah... We just stroll around. How about you? How's your day???.."

"It's fine, we practice a lot earlier..."

"Jimin, didn't flirt at you. Isn't he??.."

"Ehhh???.."

Tzuyu just pout and pulled her wife closer to her...

"He's on a vacation so we didn't see each other..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmmm.."

"Well, that's good to hear 😁.." Tzuyu smile widely...

"Aigooo..." Mina cutely pinched Tzuyu's nose. "You're so possessive ..." Mina said.

"I' am, especially if I know that Someone is trying to take you away from me...." Tzuyu said.

"Fine, enough with your sweet talks and let's have our dinner now..." Mina said as she quickly escapes from Tzuyu's arms.

"Love..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Nothing, I just want to say I love you ♥️.."

Mina smile at Tzuyu. "I love you too ♥️.." Mina sweetly answer...

xxxx