Chapter 15

"Don't touch me!..." Sana push Tzuyu's hand...

"Why are you not answering to my messages, are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong again???."

"I hate you..." Sana burst into tears... "If you really don't like me can you please at least understand my feelings, you told me that you will not go to the Ball and now I will see you here with another girl, I don't know if you're doing this purposely so that I will stop bothering you, so that I will stop my feelings for you. Don't you know how much I wanted you to be my date tonight??? I badly wanted to asked you but I'm afraid that you will just going to reject me, but half of me still hoping that you will personally ask me but, I just waited for nothing... " Sana wipe her tears." I'm such a stupid isn't??.. " She smile.

"Sana..."

Tzuyu suddenly broke her heart seeing Sana crying in front of her.

"And the day you didn't attend school you told me that you're resting but we saw you at the mall that time with that girl..." Sana once again wipe her tears. "You don't really need to lie to me, Because I know to myself that I don't have the rights to complain because I'm just nothing to you and the fact that you don't like me. Don't worry, I won't bother you anymore..."

This time Tzuyu walks closer to her. Sana was  surprised when Tzuyu hugs her...

"Tzuyu~ah.." Her stupid heart suddenly beat so fast once again...

"I love you ~ Sana ❤️.." Tzuyu whisper to her ears..

Tzuyu face and look at her.. "Sorry for being late... I love you Sana.." Tzuyu said as she gently wipe Sana's tears...

"R-Really???.."  Sana cutely sob.

"I actually already said those three words to you the other day, I don't know if you don't get it..."

"Huh??.."

"The Chinese word that I send to you that night. I'm just answering your I love you Sana..."

"You really love me???.." Sana asked as her tears once again fall.

Tzuyu smile. "I love you, I don't know what you did to me but I'm totally fall in love with you and I'm happy that I already figure out my feelings."

Tzuyu and Sana stare each other for a second.

"Am I already too late? Is Mark already courting you???.." Tzuyu asked.

Sana didn't answer instead she hugs Tzuyu tightly. "I love you, why would I let him court me. Pabo ~ya.."  Sana said in a lowered voice...

"I never date girls before, so I really don't know how to date.." Tzuyu sratch her temple. "But, I promise I will do my best to 
be a good girlfriend to you..." Tzuyu said..

"You really don't date any girls before?.."

"Mmmm.."

"Then who's with you earlier??.." Sana said as she pout and cross her arms.

"She's my best friend 😊.."

"Best friend?? Why you two looks so sweet in the mall when we saw you??.."

"We are just close and She's the first person I'm comfortable with.."

"How about me?? 😕.."

"First, I'm not comfortable with you since you're always bothering me but when you stop bothering me and when I left you at that dark room alone, that moment I realize your worth and I'm missing you that time. I'm comfortable now with you, and My heart always looks for you.. "