Chapter 43

Morning Tzuyu and Sana decided to have a date, Tzuyu is currently taking a shower while Sana is sitting on the bed while waiting for her...

Sana is just basically staring at someone's number on her phone, she's also in a deep thoughts when suddenly Tzuyu came out from the bathroom....

"Love..."

"Mmmmm???.."

"You're alright??."

"Yeah 🙂..." Sana hide her phone..

"Your turn ~  take a shower now ..."

"Arasso (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

When Sana went to the  bathroom, Tzuyu call someone...

Tzuyu: Yes, This is Ms.Chou. I have my reservation in your restaurant. Yes, We will arrived there around 11:30. Okay, thank you.

Tzuyu smile as she ended the call.

-
Tzuyu and Sana visits some temple near at their hotel. There's a lot of foreign tourist in the area and Sana notice that some of foreign girls are staring and taking glances on Tzuyu...

"Pshhhh 😑..."

Tzuyu looks at her. "What's wrong are you okay???." Tzuyu asked...

"No.."

Tzuyu stop walking as she face Sana...

"Are you tired walking??? What do you want??? Do you want to rest for a minute?."

Sana's eyes landed on the group of girls looking at Tzuyu and now they're staring at them...

"Sana???..."

Tzuyu notice that Sana is looking someone behind her so she was about to turned around to check it when suddenly...

"Tzuuuuu..." Sana whine...

"Mmmm???."

"Hug me..." Sana pout...

"Eh? Why so sudden?.."

"I just want too..."

Sana start acting cute to Tzuyu and for the latter it is one of her weakness she really can't resist Sana's cuteness.

"Arasso, I'll hug you now (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu lean closer and give Sana a warm hug ...."Are you happy now?? ..." Tzuyu asked as she gently caressing Sana's back.

"I'm happy, I love you Tzuyu~ah (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Sana smile as her eyes once again landed on group of girls who checking out Tzuyu.... "She's Mine bitches..." Sana mumbled...

"You're saying something????.." Tzuyu asked as she break the hug...

"Mmmmm, I said I love you ♥️..."

"I love you too (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu cupped her cheeks and kiss her lips... "I love you more than everything Sana (*˘︶˘*).。*♡...."

Sana sweetly smile to Tzuyu .....

-

After visiting some temples they went to the mall to have shopping ...

"Oh, there's a new perfume 😍..." Sana excitedly said as she dragged Tzuyu at the perfume botique ...

"You love perfumes?.."

"Yeah, super (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Really?? Then get whatever perfume you want I will buy it for you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."