Chapter 23

Sana is currently having her class when suddenly the principal of the school went to their classroom and excuse Sana...

"I thought Dad have a meeting today?..." She asked.

"Yeah, she will have a meeting today but he asked me to excuse you because he has something to tell you..."

"What is it???..."

"I actually don't know Ms.Minatozaki. He is in the office right now and currently waiting for you...."

Sana just deep a sigh before she went inside of Mr.Minatozaki's office.

"You're here, sit down..."

"What are you gonna tell me Dad???."

"Arrange your schedule this coming Sunday ..."

"For what??.."

"You're going to meet your fiancee. You've been always decline to meet your fiancee Sana, Don't you think it's the time now???."

"Dad, I told you Mark Oppa is just a big brother to me. I don't have any romantic feelings for him. Can't you understand that?."

"Who told you that it's Mark? I will have my meeting later with Mark's parents and I will withdraw the arrange marriage that we fix before..."

"So, you mean I will marry someone who I doesn't know??? Dad..."

"Sana, this person is perfectly fit for you and I also wanted this person to be with you so wether you like it or not you will going to meet your fiancee this coming Sunday."

"But, Dad..."

"No, But's Sana. I'm doing this for your own sake .. so please don't complain and just listen to me... "

"I'm already in a relationship Dad..."  Mr.Minatozaki looks at Sana seriously...

"You will never change my decision. Go back to your class now ..." Mr.Minatozaki said.

-

Sana didn't get back to her class, instead she just went to the rooftop as she wanted to unwind her mind...

"Dad is stressing me out..." Sana frustatedly mumbled.

Meanwhile Tzuyu already finish her second class she check her phone if Sana message her but she didn't receive even just one message....

"Maybe she still have class.." Tzuyu thought as she hide her phone....

"Tzu, let's go to the cafeteria..." Dahyun asked.

"Okay Unnie..."

DaChaeTzu went to the school cafeteria and to Tzuyu's surprised Sana's friends is there but the person she's looking is isn't there...

"Hi, Tzu..." Momo wave her hand...

"Unnie, Where's Sana???..." She asked..

"She didn't get back after her father called her earlier... Maybe she's still talking to him, you know about the arrange marriage..." Momo said...

"I'll check her..." Tzuyu said, as she leave them and immediately went to Mr.Minatozaki's office...

"Hi, Good Morning. Is Mr.Minatozaki inside??." She asked to Mr.Minatozaki's secretary.

"He isn't there anymore. He has a business meeting today..."

"Did Ms.Minatozaki came to his office earlier??."

"Ah, yes. They talk earlier but Sana went to her class after that."

"Ah, Okay. Thank you."

Tzuyu tried to contact Sana but the latter isn't responding. She started to become worried so she went back to the Cafeteria...