Chapter 67

Casablanca Morocco
Mausoleum at Christian Cemetery

It's been 2 weeks already when Vernon died, Sana visit him and it is the first and the last time that he will going to visit Vernon's gravestone...

"Sana..."

Sana turned around and she saw Mark, hatred and anger is what she feel when they made an eye contact...

"Here's your phone and Passport.." Mark handed her passport and phone...

"I hate you." Sana mumbled.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?..." Sana smile bitterly. "I didn't expect you could do this to me. I thought you were the person I could trust but I was wrong." Sana added.

"You guys are both my friends, you two are the most precious friends of mine. He asked me a favor Sana..."

"You locked me in that big mansion for two years just to be with Vernon, then now you will apologize? Oppa I don't know what will happen when I return to Korea I don't know if Tzuyu will accept me after I leave her. You did not even give me a chance to find out what happened to the people I left behind. I really hate you for everything..." Sana said...

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry Sana, I will explain everything to them specially to your parents. I will accept the consequences and it's fine if you don't trust me anymore, I understand...."

.
.
.
.
.

•••• FLASH BACK ••••

2 YEARS AGO
The Day of Sana and Tzuyu's
Wedding

"Ms.Sana where are you going?? Your wedding will gonna be start at any minute..." The make up artist said .....

"I forget something upstairs, don't worry I'll be back ..." Sana said...

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki..."

Sana has been decided already, she's now walking at the parking lot where she will gonna meet Vernon.

When she came at the parking lot she immediately saw the latter..

"Sana..." Vernon was happy to see Sana, as she was expecting that Sana will runaway with him ...

"Vernon..."

"D-Did you decided already???.." Vernon asked.

"Yes."

"W-What's your decision???.." Vernon's heart suddenly beat so fast as he starting to feel nervous...

"Vernon, you mean so much to me and as what I've said you're always have a special place in my heart but, I couldn't bare to hurt the person I love the most. Tzuyu is very important to me, she makes my heart beat again, I feel something special to Tzuyu. Sorry, But I'm choosing her Vernon."

"She will gonna find out the truth soon, she will hate you Sana. That love that she's giving to you right now, will gonna be fade away..."

"I know, but even though she will hates me and even though she will not going to choose me, I will still choose her. I will choose to stay by her side... I love Tzuyu with all my heart, I learn to love her and that's the best thing happen on my life knowing that I'am in love with the person I want to spend the rest of my life...."

"Arasso..." Vernon said..

Sana walks closer to Vernon and hugs her...

"Thank you for everything, I will never forget you ... Please be happy ..." Sana said...