Chapter 29

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Sana is still sulking to the latter ...

"What do you want?." Tzuyu asked.

"Anything 😐.." Sana said..

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you still mad??.."

Sana didn't response as she just crossed her arms.

When they  got to their table. Sana and Tzuyu seated beside each other .... 

"Sana ~ ya are you still mad??.." Momo asked, but Momo just received a death glare from Sana...

"Daebak.. you're scary..." Momo uttered...

Tzuyu was about to eat, when suddenly she received a call from Elkie so she get her phone and quickly answer it.

.
.
.
.
.

Elkie
Is Calling You...

|

Tzuyu: Elkie Unnie....

Sana's ears perked when she hear Elkie's name and She take a glance to Tzuyu..

Tzuyu: Ah, Okay sure. I'll gonna meet you this evening. Arasso...

Tzuyu ended the call and continue eating ...

"Is that your friend??.." Chaeyoung asked.

"Mmmm.."

"Is she in a relationship???." Dahyun asked.

"No, she's not yet taken. Why??? Are you guys interested on her?." Tzuyu said...

Momo and Mina's eyes landed on the two...

"Ahhhh, ㅋㅋㅋ we are just asking Tzu 🙂."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and the latter is still not talking  to her.

When they finish eating, Their friends went back to the gym  but Sana directly went to the parking lot and Tzuyu follow her...

"Love???.."

Sana get inside her car, and Tzuyu  quickly get inside too when she noticed that Sana will gonna leave her outside.

"Sana...."

"What???.."

"If you're mad because I kiss you in front of many people, Okay fine I'm sorry I just only wanted you to be comfortable if we are in public."

"😐😐😐..."

"If you really don't want to talk to me, okay. I'll respect that. Just go safely then ..." Tzuyu said...

Tzuyu is waiting for Sana's response but Sana didn't response, So Tzuyu just deep a sigh.. she opened the door and about to go when suddenly a pair of hand slowly sliding on her waist...

She check the latter and a smile form on her lips when Sana hugs her from behind...

"Sorry..." Sana said in a lowered voice enough for Tzuyu to hear it. 

Tzuyu turned around to face her...

"You're not mad at me now???." Tzuyu asked..

Sana shake her head and pout...

"Aigooo.." Tzuyu messed her hair. "My fiance's too hot headed eh? 🙈♥️..."

"Are you going to meet Elkie later???."

"Mmmm... We will gonna talk about the photoshoot.."

"Okay.." Sana buried her face to Tzuyu's neck... "Update me if you already meet her.