Chapter 41

"You're going to drink also?..." Tzuyu asked.

Momo and Nayeon is currently now at Sana's unit and they're going to have a drink.

"Uhmmm, but don't worry I won't drink too much..." Sana said.

"Arasso..."

"Tzuyu~ah... Aren't you going to join us??." Nayeon asked.

"Uhmmm, no Unnie I don't drink."

"Ey??? Really??? Come on join us." Momo said. "We drink responsibly so you don't have to worry." Momo added.

"No, Unnie ... I'll just gonna watch you instead 🙂." Tzuyu seated beside Sana..

"Arasso."

Tzuyu stayed at for about 30 minutes in the living room until she feel suddenly sleepy so she excuse herself and went to Sana's room ...

Meanwhile, the three girls are still drinking and it's already 1:30 AM ...

"Sana ~ ya..."

"Mmmm???.." Sana looks at Momo.

"Are you really fine that Tzuyu's friend will gonna join us in our trip??."

Sana suddenly feel quite as Her fear cameback again.

"Sana???.." Nayeon was trying to get Sana's attention since the latter is starting to spacing out.

"Sana..." This time Momo tap her shoulder for her to came back on her own sense.

"Sorry... What is it your question again??." She asked.

"I'm asking if it's really okay if Elkie will join us?." Momo once again asked.

"Ah, yeah... It's okay. She's Tzuyu's friend and... and I also wanted to be close with her since Tzuyu told me that Elkie is a kind and humble person.

"We still not know her but, but based on Mina's story we are uncomfortable already..."

"I don't know if I still early to judge her, I don't want Tzuyu to be offended so I'm opening my heart to her friend. Nothing's wrong with that right???."

Momo and Nayeon didn't answer as they're  both in deep thoughts..

2:30 AM when they already finish drinking Nayeon and Momo are now sleeping at the couch while Sana composed herself not to fall even though she feel dizzy  and groggy.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is peacefully sleeping when suddenly she feel Sana's presence...

"Ouch..." Sana rubs her butt as she accidentally bumped in to the side table for her to fall at the floor.

Tzuyu quickly open her eyes and she saw Sana whimpering in pain in the floor.

"Sana..." Tzuyu immediately stood up as she helped the latter to stood up...

"Are you okay? What happened???."

"I bumped on the side table ..." Sana cutely said as she pout.

"Are you guys done???.."

"Mmmmmm 😁😁😁😁..." Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape... "Tzuyu~ah...."

"What???.."

"Your beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"You're totally drunk right now. Do you know that???."

"I'm not.... I-I told you I won't get drunk..."

"Aigooo.. Where's your from? Did they leave already???? ..."

"No, they're sleeping at the living room 😁.."