Chapter 46

It's been a week since they arrived in Korea, and it's also been 3 days since Tzuyu and Sana starts preparing and planning for their wedding.

Hanlim University
School Cafeteria

Sana is having a snacks with her friends at the cafeteria while they are waiting for their next class.

"How's your preparing for your upcoming wedding Sana???." Jeongyeon asks.

"It's okay ~ We need to finish it within 2 weeks."

"Are you guys sure you won't invite anyone???." Jihyo asked.

"You guys are enough, and we need to go back here tho since we still have class. We can't stay longer in Paris..."

"Anyways, We still excited. We are very happy for you Sana~ya...." Jihyo added...

"But, Sana ~ya...."

"Mmmm???.." Sana looks at Nayeon ...

"Last week, when you and Elkie fought in Thailand. What is she talking about?.."

"What do you mean Unnie?."

"The secret? What's the secret Sana??? Are you hiding something from us?." Nayeon asks. "I mean are you hiding something to Tzuyu?..." Nayeon once again  asked.

Sana's heartbeat went fast as she start to feel nervous.

"Sana ~ya???.." Momo call her attention as the latter start to spacing out...

"Ya, Sana.." Jeongyeon tap Sana's shoulder and it made Sana to get back on her sense.

"Huh?.."

"Are you alright? You're spacing out..." Nayeon said.

"Ah, yeah. What are you asking again Unnie???." Sana asked.

"I'm asking if what's the secret that Elkie is talking about. We are worried Sana..."

"Uhmmm..." Sana was about to speak when suddenly she received a message from unknown number.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
Sana, it's me Vernon.

Unknown:
I'm here at the parking lot in Hanlim.

Unknown:
Can you meet me here?

-

Sana's eyes went wide when she read Vernon's message.

"What's wrong? Are you okay???." Momo asked...

"Mmmm.. I need to go, Dad message me.." Sana said as she stand up.

"Ah, okay.. take care Sana..."

"Thanks Unnie.."

Sana quickly leave the cafeteria, while Mina just looks Sana while walking away...

"Uhmmm, Unnie. I'll just excuse myself.." Mina said.

"Eh? Where are you going? You haven't eaten your food." Momo said.

"I forgot something Unnie. I'll be back..." Mina said.

"Arasso..."

-
Meanwhile, Tzuyu's class is already finished. She quickly get her phone to message the latter as she wanted to spend her free to Sana, but unfortunately she received a message from the latter.

.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sana

Sana:
Tzu ♥️