Chapter 36

Sana laid down on her bed and cried. She's tired and sleepy and she didn't expect that her Tzuyu will gonna have an argument..

Meanwhile, Tzuyu pick Sana's phone. She opened it  and she check her inbox, and there she saw that Sana really message her.

.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu

|

Sana:
Whoahhh ‼️ really??? ...
Congratulations Tzuyu~ah 🙂

Sana:
See, I told you'll gonna win ~
I'm happy for you ♥️

Sana:
Sorry, my response is late. Our seminar has just finish right now. 😭

Sana:
I'll just see you tomorrow Tzu 🙂
I miss you.... (つ≧▽≦)つ

-
Tzuyu suddenly froze on her position when she read Sana's message.

"Why I didn't receive her message?.." Tzuyu mumbled, and suddenly she her the latter crying inside the room.

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana's room, she was about to opened it but Sana locked it.

"Sana???.." Tzuyu knocked... "Sana open the door.. " Tzuyu continue knocking but the latter didn't opened the door... "Sana let's talk..."

She didn't receive any response from the latter, she only hear cry and sobs inside...

Tzuyu walks closer to the draw in the living room and she get the spare keys of Sana's room and when she get it she immediately open the door.

She saw Sana crying and she swear to God that she felt a sting on her heart when she saw the latter crying...

Sana saw her so she quickly turned around so that she will not be able to see Tzuyu..

"Love..." Tzuyu walks closer and seated in the bed...

"I hate you..." Sana mumbled as she cutely sob... "I really hate you 😭 ..."

Tzuyu laid down and hugs quickly hugs Sana from behind ....

"I'm sorry..." Tzuyu said...

Sana didn't response she wipe her tears and Continue crying ....

"Sana...." Tzuyu force the latter to face her.

Sana didn't protests when Tzuyu successfully face her ..

"I'm sorry..." Tzuyu once again again...

Sana pout as she just snuggle her body to Tzuyu... The latter is just continue comforting and spooning her in a hug.

Minutes later, Tzuyu didn't hear anymore sobs fr the latter so she check Sana and she suddenly smile when she saw that Sana is now peacefully sleeping ...

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you..." She whispered as she sweetly kiss Sana's forehead.

After an hour Sana finally woke up, when she opened her eyes she saw Tzuyu staring at her ...

"Hi, Love ♥️..." Tzuyu said, still hugging the latter.

Sana pout.. "I hate you ☹️☹️...."

"Sorry... Sorry if I shout at you earlier... I didn't mean to do that. I was just shocked earlier because your with Mark. I admit I feel jealous earlier ... I'm sorry...."

"I told you, I texted you last night. I was happy last night because you won... I also waited to you response ..."

"I don't know why I didn't receive your message, maybe I don't have signal last night. So sorry if I get mad earlier..."