Chapter 60

Nayeon and Momo visit Mina, since they haven't seen the latter for almost a week since Nayeon has a world tour and Momo came with her to support the latter..

"How are you Minari???.." Nayeon asked.

"I'm doing good Unnie, I'm a little bit busy in the dance academy right now ..."

"How's Tzuyu???.." Momo asked?...

"Is there any improvement???."

"No, nothing... her memory still does not return. Sometimes, I'm worried because there's time that Tzuyu suffering in headache's..."

"That must be painful..." Nayeon said..

"Unnie, I wanted to tell Tzuyu everything.. I mean the truth... I don't want to lie on her anymore..."

"Mina you can't, you know what her doctor said if you will tell everything to her. her memories might got be triggered..."

"But...."

"Tzuyu trust you Mina, she really thought that you're her wife, that your Sana. she might be not remember anything but she clearly remember that she have a wife, it just that when she open her eyes after the accident you're the first person she saw ...."

Mina suddenly feel quite as a flash back 2 years ago flash on her mind....

•••• FLASH BACK ••••

Tzuyu and Sana's Wedding
Reception

The people inside the reception area was disturbed when they confirmed that Sana was no longer at the hotel.  Tzuyu ran out to look for his wife, her tears dripping as she mentioned Sana's name in her mind.  Mina, Dahyun and Jeongyeon followed Tzuyu but when they got out of the hotel they were suddenly surprised to see so many people gathered in front of the hotel and they were suddenly shocked to see Tzuyu lying on the road with full of blood due to the accident.

-

Tzuyu almost died inside the operating room. The doctors had a hard time reviving his heart because of the amount of blood she lost, especially when she hit her head hard on the windshield of the car.

But by the mercy of God Tzuyu survived because of the help of the doctors.  Tzuyu was in a coma for 2 weeks, while there was no news of Sana they tried to call her but her phone was unattended, her parents also made a way to find her but two weeks have passed Sana still did not return.

When Tzuyu opened her eyes the first person she saw is Mina who is now peacefully sleeping on her side...

"Sana...." She mumbled as she try to sit.. Tzuyu gently caressed Mina's hair...

Mina suddenly woke up when she hear something, she lift her head and she was surprised to see Tzuyu ...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu smile as she hugs Mina tightly...

"I thought you leave me already... I thought you don't love me anymore..." Tzuyu said as she burst into tears...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Please don't ever leave me again Sana. I'm scared loosing you...." Tzuyu said....

••••• END OF FLASHBACK  ••••••

"Mina????.." Nayeon is calling Mina's attention since the latter is starting to space out...

"Mitang..." This time Momo tap her shoulder...