Chapter 49

Morning Mina was on her way in Sana's unit. She already decided to talk to the latter about what she know when she arrive at the building, she suddenly stop and hide when she saw a familiar person ...

"T-this can't be...." Mina mumbled...

She secretly followed the man and to what she's expecting the man went inside to Sana's unit...

"I-it's true.. Vernon is already here..." She mumbled. While Mina was in the deep thought she hear a familiar voice from her back...

"Mina Unnie??."

Mina slowly turned around and she was surprised to see Tzuyu...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..."

"Hi 🙂..."

"W-What are you doing here???."

"I came here to fetch Sana, I wanted to surprise her (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  ..." Tzuyu said...

"Huh??.."

"Let's go, why aren't you coming???.." Tzuyu curiously asked.

Tzuyu was about to unlocked Sana's passcode when Mina suddenly grab her hand...

"Unnie..."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm??.."

"Sana Unnie actually Message me before you came and she told me that she's already at school, I also forgot that we have exam today." Mina said...

"Oh? This early???.." Tzuyu check her time.

"Yeah... Let's go downstairs now.." Mina said as she was still holding Tzuyu's hand...

"Unnie, Are you okay???." Tzuyu asked...

"Uhmm, Yeah... I'm just... I'm just...." Mina's tummy suddenly growl ...

"You're hungry? 😅..."

"This is so embarrassing..." Mina mumbled as she hold her tummy...

"Kiyowo 😆... Let's go and have some breakfast, I haven't eaten yet..."

"Eh??.."

"My treat (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"A-Arasso..."

Tzuyu brought Mina in the nearest cafe to have some breakfast before going to school ....

"Sana isn't responding to me..." Tzuyu sadly said as she was checking her phone.

"Maybe she's studying right now Tzu, You can just message her later..."

"Did she have her breakfast?? I'm worried that she might not eat breakfast ..." Tzuyu said as she stood up and bought some food for Sana...

"Sana Chan will gonna be happy to receive that.." Mina said...

"I just don't want her to skip her meals."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Are you really sure about Sana Chan???."

"Yes. Sana is my everything ~ and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Only her."

"How's Sana Chan being a fiance to you?."

"Uhm, I can really say that she's the sweetest person even though she's too hot headed sometimes 🙂 she's taking care of me well..."

"I see ..."

"And I can't really wait to have her as my wife.."

Mina suddenly looks at Tzuyu... "Will Sana Chan pursue the wedding?? This girl's heart in front of me will break into pieces if Sana Unnie withdraw the wedding..." Mina mumbled to her head.