Chapter 22

Morning, Tzuyu woke up as she suddenly feel a weight on the top of her body... She slowly opened her eyes, and there she saw a cute sleeping squirrel on top of her...

"Kiyowo 🙂❤️.." Tzuyu check Sana's face.. "How did she get on top of me?.." She mumbled.

Tzuyu stare Sana for almost 30 minutes before the latter finally woke up ... Sana cutely rubs her eyes as she yawn in front of Tzuyu...

Seconds later she realized that she's on top of the latter so her eyes went wide ...

"Oh My God! ..." Sana said as she was about to stand up but Tzuyu didn't let her go instead she locked her from her arms. "T-Tzuyu~ah..."

"Aren't you going to greet me???.." Tzuyu said..

"G-Good Morning..." Sana said, as her cheeks are now starting to become reddish...

"Good Morning Love 🙂❤️.." Tzuyu sweetly smile at her, as she lean closer and quickly kiss Sana's lips.

"Sorry, I didn't know that I was on your top..." Sana buried her face to Tzuyu's neck.. "This is so embarrassing 😣 ..." Sana added.

Tzuyu just chucked as she just gently caressing Sana's back...

"It's alright ~ You're not heavy at all..." She uttered..

Sana lift her head and face Tzuyu. "Really?.." Sana cutely asked.

"You're so adorable (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu gently stretch Sana's cheeks. "You're always blushing..." She added.

"Because you're always doing sweet things to me ... ( ꈍᴗꈍ)..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know but, I love doing those things to you ( ╹▽╹ ).."

"I'm so lucky to have you (✿^‿^).." Sana snuggle her face to Tzuyu...

"Are you okay now???.."

"Huh??."

"I mean, You're not thinking anymore about what Mark's parents said to you last night?."

"Mmmmm, since you're here with me and the fact that you told me that you're gonna fight with me..."

"Good to hear (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤️.." Tzuyu smile..

-

After cuddling, Tzuyu decided to prepare their breakfast before she will go home...

While she's preparing, Sana is just watching her ..

"When did you learn how to cook??.." Sana asked.

"Uhmmm, My grandmother teach me since she have a restaurant in Taiwan.."

"Whoahhh, Really??.."

"Yeap, Don't worry if we have free time. I will teach you how to cook 🙂.."

"Arasso..."

While they are talking Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrates. Sana check it and her eyes went wide when she read Tzuyu's Dad.

"Tzu, It's your Dad..." Sana said...

"Tzuyu wipe her hand before she answer the call."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Dad
Is Calling You...

|

Mr.Chou: Tzuyu?..

Tzuyu: Dad... ~

Mr.Chou: How are you??