Chapter 62

Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo are currently having their dinner in one of the nearest restaurant in Nayeon's place..

"Is there no update about Sana???.." Jihyo asked..

Momo just sadly shake her head ....

"I wonder where she is.. how can she leave Tzuyu like that..." Nayeon said..

"I pity Tzuyu, specially Mina..."

"Why???.." Jihyo curiously asked.

"Mina is already fall in love with Tzuyu.."

"Really??? That must be a big problem.." Jihyo said..

"Tzuyu doesn't deserve all of this. She's too innocent... She's always living in a lie .." Momo said.

"We don't have a choice, Let's just wait for her memories to comeback..." Nayeon said.

"How about Mina? If Tzuyu find out the truth, Tzuyu probably hate Mina...."

"Among all of us, Mina sacrifice a lot ... They been living together for over 2 years and we can't blame Mina if she'll gonna fall for her..." Nayeon said.

"This will not gonna happen if Sana didn't leave Tzuyu .." Jihyo said..

Nayeon just deep a sigh. "How about Vernon?? Did you try to contact him???.." Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, but he's not answering. Sana's parents also search London where Vernon is staying but they didn't found Them.." Momo answer.

"I hope everything's will be fine when Tzuyu get back her memory..."

"I hope so ..."

-

Mina is currently cooking in the kitchen when suddenly she hear Tzuyu scream...

"Ahhhhhh!!! ..."

"Tzuyu~ah..." Mina suddenly worried as she quickly walks through their room and she saw Tzuyu lying on the floor squeezing in pain...

"Ahhhhhh!!..." She scream as she held her head ...

"Tzuyu~ah.." Mina hugs her tightly...

"Love, it's hurt..." Tzuyu burst into tears... "My head... My head is spinning in pain..."

"I'm here... Just relax... I'm here Tzuyu.." Mina close her eyes as she gently rubs Tzuyu's back and silently praying that the pain that Tzuyu feels right now will fade away ..

"It's hurt 😭.."

"Shhhh...just bare the pain... I'm here.." Mina held her hand and Tzuyu tightly grip on it... "Let's get up and go to the bed and, just relax okay??? ..."

Mina helped Tzuyu to stand up and she finally put Tzuyu in the bed...

"Love, don't leave me..." Tzuyu said as she hugs Mina's waist...

"I won't, I'm just here..." Mina said...

30 minutes later Mina notice that the latter is not crying anymore when she check it she suddenly smile when she saw Tzuyu peacefully sleeping....

Mina gently caressing Tzuyu's hair.. "That pain must be hurt.... You're so brave Tzuyu Chan..." Mina said... "Just hanging there everything will be fine soon ..." She added.

"I hope your memories will be back soon, I don't care if you hate me... I just don't want to see you in this kind of situation, I can't bare seeing you in pain Tzuyu Chan..."

Mina didn't realize that her tears are now slowly falling and it cause this for Tzuyu to wake up as she feel a warm water drifting On her face...

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and she saw her wife crying...