Chapter 64

Evening, Tzuyu and Mina are now in the restaurant where they will going to celebrate Nayeon's successful world tour...

"Tzuyu~ah, we are happy that you came..." Jeongyeon said...

"Thank you, I'm happy as well that you guys invite us." Tzuyu smile...

"Whoahhh, Daebak! It's our first time seeing you smile to us ..." Jihyo said...

Tzuyu didn't answer as she just smile at them, until her eyes landed on her wife...

"Love???.."

"Mmmm??."

"Are you alright???.."

"Huh??.."

"Why you look so gloomy??.."

"How can I tell to her..." Mina mumbled as her eyes landed once again on some of the female staff inside the restaurant who is now giggling in happiness because of Tzuyu... "How can I tell her that I'm jealous... 😟 The fact that I don't have the rights..." She added.

Tzuyu notice that Mina is looking someone behind her so she turned around and she saw some girls, and they wave at her...

Tzuyu pop up a naughty idea on her head, she smile back to those girls as she wave her hand...

Mina clearly saw it, and her heart want to explode because of irritation...

Seconds later, the girls walks closer to them ...

"Tzuyu ~ sunbaenim..."

"Hi 🙂..."

"We are fan of yours... We always watch your archery game before 🥰.."

"Really??? Whoahhh... Thank you.."

Mina just deep a sigh when Tzuyu starts flirting with them so she stand up and distance herself to them.

Tzuyu notice it and she just smile, she continued flirting with the girls and minutes later she excuse herself and went to Mina's side...

"Love..." Tzuyu hugs her waist, but Mina isn't talking to her...

"Are you mad???.." Tzuyu asked..

"I'm not."

"Are you jealous ???."

Mina suddenly blush, and she hates herself for being like this in front of Tzuyu...

"I knew it 😁😁😁.." Tzuyu smile widely.

"Why are you smiling??."

"I'm happy because your jealous ^^.."

"What?.."

"I never seen you jealous tho... I thought, it's okay for you that someone will took me away..." Tzuyu said...

"I'm really afraid..." Mina mumbled...

"Really??? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Huh??.." Mina suddenly curse herself on what she said...

"You said you're afraid loosing me 😁♥️.."

"You're just basically flirting earlier..."

"Yeah..."

"You're admitting it???.."

"Mmmmm, because I want to know if you will get jealous 🙂..."

"You're too mean..." Mina pout...

"ㅋㅋㅋ I love you ♥️..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kiss Mina's forehead...

-

Meanwhile, Their friends saw the sweetness of Mina and Tzuyu they are happy because they know that Tzuyu is happy but they are still worried if the time comes that Tzuyu will find out the truth.