Chapter 66

Months later Tzuyu is finally working at her Dad's company in C.Label one of the biggest and powerful companies in Asia.

She's signing some paper when suddenly her secretary came in and interrupted her ...

"Ms.Chou.."

"Yes?..."

"Mrs. Chou is here..."

"Really??? Tell her to come inside.."

Her secretary smile, as she calls Mina and sign her to come in...

"Hi (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Mina greeted her...

"Hey.." Tzuyu stands up and walks closer to Mina...

"Are you busy???.."

"Mmmm, Yeah but it's alright (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Am I not disturbing you???."  Mina worriedly asked...

"Yes, you're disturbing me..." Tzuyu said as she held Mina's hand and walks her to the couch and seated. "But, I love the way how you disturb me, Mrs.Chou..." Tzuyu added as she quickly pulled Mina's hand and it cause her to fall to Tzuyu's lap.

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Why?? Did you miss me??? 😁.."

"Mmmm...."

"Me too (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ I like cuddling with you  than I signing a lot of paperwork..." Tzuyu said.

"I prepare some lunch for you..." Mina said...

"Really?? (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Whoah... That's so sweet... Komawo (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu kiss Mina's shoulder...

"How's your work by the way?? Aren't you getting tired??.."

"It's alright. I'm enjoying it anyway.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmmm (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"How about your head? It's not striking anymore??? Mmmm, yeah it's been 2 weeks already that I'm not suffering from headache's..."

"Really??.."

"Yeah..."

"I'm happy to hear that (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Mina said .. "Hopefully your memories will be back soon.." Mina added.

"I hope so, but it doesn't matter to me if my memories will coming back or not. What matters to me is you, being in my side 🙂.."

Mina smile. "Thank you .." Mina said as she intently staring at Tzuyu.

"For what???.."

"For letting me feel this kind of happiness... But I don't want to be selfish so, I'm still hoping and praying that your memories will be back..." Mina said.

"Arasso (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♥️..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kisses Mina's cheeks. "I love you, Mrs.Chou..." Tzuyu sweetly said...

-

Mina stayed at Tzuyu's office for almost an hour after she decided to leave since she has a plan with Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Momo...

Jeongyeon Unnie's
Coffee Shop

"How's Tzuyu, Minari?..." Jihyo asked.

"She's getting better..." Mina said...

"Mina are you okay?? We all know that Tzuyu's memories are going to be back soon and once she regains her memories. You know what will happen right??." Jeongyeon asked.