Chapter 10

Morning, she Sana arrive at Hanlim Mina and Momo quickly notice that Sana seems in good Mood.

"Seems like, Your date with Tzuyu went well huh?.." Momo asked.

"Mmmm, It's not a date Momoring. We just ate lunch together..."

"Well, For you Unnie that's considered as a Date since You like Tzuyu.." Mina said.

"But, Tzuyu said it's not date but I'm still happy because she gave me chance to be with her and I really enjoy yesterday."

"How about chance?? Did she gave you a chance???." Mom asked. ,

"Uhm seems like she's not yet interested to fall in love..." Sana answer..

"Ohhhh... Well, we are happy that you finally be friend with her but Sana, please be careful we don't want you to get hurt, if you really like Tzuyu and if she can't give back your feelings please start to distance yourself to her already.. we don't want to see you crying again..."

"Arasso.. 🙂.."

"Unnie, Mark Oppa is already here. He message us last night.."

"Yeah. I actually saw him at the mall yesterday..."

"He invited us on his home welcoming party this coming Wednesday..."

"Whoahhh, Really??.."

"Yeap... We should buy gifts for him later..."

"Arasso..."

-

Tzuyu's Second period is already done so they decided to go in the cafeteria and while they are walking they suddenly notice a commotion at the main quadrangle...

"What is happening???." Dahyun asked...

Chaeyoung grab one of students wrist...

"What's happening on the quadrangle??." She asked.

"Sana Unnie's fiancee is here."

"Fiancee??? You mean Mark Oppa??.." Dahyun asked.

"Yes ..."

Tzuyu suddenly feel a sting on her heart, earlier she still have energy but suddenly right now she feel so down ...

"I thought they're just friends..." Tzuyu asked Dahyun...

"Mmmm, we really don't know Tzu but all the students here know's that they're in a relationship and they're already engaged because of their family's order..." Dahyun said.

"But they didn't confirm that they are in a relationship, since while Mark Oppa si gone, Sana Unnie dates some of guys and girls... I think they're just really friends and they're just close..." Chaeyoung added.

"Yeah, I agree with Chaeyoung."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is still not satisfied on what they've said ...

"Daebak, Why am I bothering myself because of Sana and Mark??? Tsk..." Tzuyu mumbled as she just shake her head.

They continue walking and Tzuyu can't help but to look at the quadrangle and she show that Sana is holding a big teddy bear that probably she got it from Mark.