Chapter 38

Afternoon after her class Tzuyu went to Sana's classroom as fetch the latter and luckily Sana's class is finally done too ....

"Tzu..." Momo wave her hand the moment she saw Tzuyu...

"Hi, Unnie 🙂..."

"Tzuyu~ah ♥️..."

"Hi, Love ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand...

"Where are you guys going???." Mina asked.

"We're going to stroll around in the mall..." Tzuyu said... "With my friend Elkie..." Tzuyu added as she looks Sana...

Sana for sure surprised because of what she heard, all she know that they're just going to have a date ...

"Ohhhh, Elkie??? The pretty model??." Momo asked.

"Yeah 🙂 if you want you can join us Unnie..."

"Ahhhh, I have a date with Nayeon later Tzu. Maybe next time ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"How about you, Unnie?? Do you have a date with Jeongyeon Unnie???." Tzuyu asked.

"Huh??? We're not dating tho ^^ ..."

"Ehhhhhh??? You guys are not??? I thought Jeongyeon Unnie is courting you??..."

"We are just friend. Yeah, it's true that she likes me but.. I don't have any romantic feeling for her.. Jeongyeon is a understandable person and I'm glad that she accept it..."

"Ohhhh.."

"So you're going with us??." Tzuyu asked.

Mina looks at Sana and she really feel that Sana wanted to say her yes...

"Yeah, sure ☺️..."

"Okay, then let's go ...."

Tzuyu already messaged Elkie, and when they arrived in mall Tzuyu already saw Elkie...

"Unnie 🙂👋..." Tzuyu wave her hand.

"Tzuyu~ah 🙂♥️.." Elkie runs to Tzuyu and quickly cling her hands to the latters arms..

Mina and Sana saw it, and Sana starts to feel uncomfortable again ...

"Did you wait for too long???." Tzuyu asked.

"No, I didn't ..."

"That's good to hear. By the way. This is Sana... My fiance and this is Mina her closest friend..."

"Ohhhh, Hi 🙂.." Elkie sweetly smile at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Mina smile back.

"Hi, Sana 🙂..." Elkie smile...

"H-Hi..."

"It's nice meeting you, finally I got to see you. We didn't have the chance to meet each other at the ball."

"Yeah..." Sana force a smile, as she really feel uncomfortable with Elkie's presence...

The four of them starts to roaming around inside the mall. Still Elkie didn't let go of Tzuyu's arms.

Tzuyu actually wanted to remove Elkie's hand as she also wanted to be with Sana but she don't want to offend her friend...

"Unnie, are you okay??." Mina asked.

"I'm not...." Sana said.

"I feel you ...."

Sana looks at Mina... "I think you're right? Elkie likes Tzuyu ..." Mina added.