Chapter 14

The Grand Day Ball has come, it's 7:30 PM already and some of the students are now coming and walking at the red carpet. Sana's group are already inside and they noticed that Sana is still seems gloomy.

Sana:

"Sana~ya, are you alright??

"Sana~ya, are you alright??..." Jeongyeon tap her shoulder....

"Do you want us to call Mark Oppa??.." Momo asked.

Mark went to the organizer team as he get his speech.

"No, I'm fine." Sana asnwer...

Tzuyu keep messaging Sana since the day she didn't attend school because Sana stop messaging her since that day...

But, it's been three days and Sana still didn't replying to her until the grand ball came.

Meanwhile, minutes later some of the girls squeal and giggle in happiness.

"What is happening???..." Mina asked..

"Guys!!! Tzuyu attend the Ball..." Nayeon said as she run to their table.

"Really Unnie?.." Sana stood up as she suddenly feel excited to see Tzuyu...

"Yeah, but.."

"But what Unnie?.."

"She has her date...and it's a girl." Nayeon said and Sana's smile quickly fades away...

Seconds later, Tzuyu and Elkie finally get inside and Tzuyu and Sana saw each other. They made an eye contact for a second but Sana quickly averted her eyes...

Tzuyu:

Tzuyu saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung so she held Elkie's hand and they walk through her friend's table

Exactly Mark came back and she noticed Sana 's gloomy face..

"Are you alright??." Mark ask, as he gently caressing the latters back...

"Yeah, I' m just sleepy...."

"Do you want to go the clinic??."

"No, Oppa it's alright..."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was just looking at them and she admit that she's now getting jealous. She don't know why Sana didn't response to all her messages, the day 2 days before the ball she wanted to inform Sana that she'll be able to attend the Ball but Sana isn't replying so she decided not to tell it.