Chapter 52

Sana and Tzuyu are currently on their way to meet their parents after and hour they already arrived in the meeting place...

"You guys are here, how's your day??.." Mr.Minatozaki asked...

"It's good Dad..." Sanaa answer.

"How about you Tzuyu?." Mr.Chou asked..

"It's also good 🙂...."

"By the way, we have a surprise to the both of you..." Mr.Minatozaki said.

"Really???.."

"Yeap..."

"Here, take a look of this. It's our wedding gift for you..." Mr.Chou handed them the folder.

When Tzuyu and Sana open the folder they got surprised when they read it...

"Dad..." They both said as they're looking to their father...

"This is too much..." Tzuyu said...

"We love you both, and we already talk about it and your Mom also agree to our plan...." Mr.Minatozaki said..

"You can guys move in your house after your wedding ... The house is already complete so you have nothing to worry ...." Mr.Chou added..

"Thank you Dad, We are so happy receiving this gift from you..." Tzuyu said...

"Your welcome Tzuyu..."

"Thank you also Mr.Minatozaki for giving me the chance to be part of your daughter's life."

"Your welcome, I know you will be a good wife to Sana... Please take care of Sana, she's so precious for us and We don't want her to get hurt. We trust you Tzuyu..."

"Thank you..." Tzuyu bow her head...

After they have their family dinner, Tzuyu was now about to go in the parking lot as she thought that Mr.Minatozaki and Sana are done talking since Mr.Minatozaki excuse her daughter earlier.

Tzuyu suddenly stopped when she hear that Mr.Minatozaki is still having a conversation with her daughter...

"Vernon is here. I saw him the other day..." Mr.Minatozaki said. "Did you guys see each other??? Or Did he came here to meet you???."

"Dad I haven't seen him." Sana  said...

"Make sure of that Sana, don't you ever lie on me and don't you dare go back with him..."

"Dad..."

"I don't like Vernon for you, Tzuyu is the perfect person for you Sana so please don't break her heart and don't hurt her. Forget about Vernon because you guys will never be together again.."

"I told you, I'm not seeing him and I don't know why he's here.."

"Make sure of that." Mr.Minatozaki said, before she leave Sana alone...

Sana just deep a sigh, and when she turned around to she suddenly surprised when she saw Tzuyu ...

"T-Tzuyu~ah...." She nervously said... "Y-You hear it ???.." Sana asked...

"Yes..."

"Tzu...."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and smile. "I won't ask, I won't be mad.. I trust you and I know you love me (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Tzuyu cupped Sana's face as she kiss the latters forehead...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana hugs her...

"I love you Sana..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears.

Sana didn't answer instead she just hug the latter tightly...