Chapter 9

"Seems like you mesmerized to my beauty earlier huh..." Sana teasingly said to Tzuyu..

"Stop teasing me, I'm driving and why do you dress prettily??? We will just going to have lunch..."

"Uhmmm, I just want to.." Sana pout...

Tzuyu looks at Sana, and her heart suddenly melt when the latter pout.

"Would you please stop pouting?.."

"Why???.."

"You look like a duck..."

"Whoahhh!!!.." Sana playfully hit Tzuyu's arms. "You're really too mean..." Sana said.

Tzuyu just shook her head and smile.. 30 minutes later they arrived now at one of the fancy restaurant in Seoul...

While they're waiting for their order, Sana can't help but to stare at the latter she can't still believe that she's having a lunch with her right now..

Tzuyu notice Sana so,she lean closer and flick Sana's forehead...

"Ouchh....😐.." Sana cutely rubs her forehead... "Why did you do that???.."

"Stop staring at me, you look so weird people are looking at you...." Tzuyu said...

"I just only want to stare you..." Sana said...

"You really like me???."

This time Sana looks at her.. "Yeah, I do like you Chou Tzuyu, uhmmm no let me rephrase that. I love you from start ..."

"How come?? You doesn't know me tho and we just only meet once in the mall..."

"Because maybe I found something on you that special. I'm also finding a perfect person who can love me dearly, I already dated some of girls and guys but they didn't meet my standard..."

"So, your saying is I meet your standard Ms.Minatozaki?..."

"Absolutely..."

"You haven't ask me if I'm in a relationship or not...."

"Y-You're in a relationship already????." Sana sadly asked.

Tzuyu smile. "I won't answer that, I will leave that question in your mind." Tzuyu answer.

"If you're in a relationship already, then maybe we are not really destined..." Sana pout...

"I told you, stop pouting..." Tzuyu lean closer and gently messed Sana's hair, meanwhile Sana's heart beat is now starting to beat so fast because of Tzuyu's action... "S-should I give up already, or not????.." she asked herself.

"What's wrong??? You're spacing out..."

"S-sorry ☺️.."

Minutes later they're now having their lunch...

"Do you want to go to mall after this???.."

"Really???? 😍.."

"I'm asking you, if it's okay."

"Sure (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"You really love to hang out huh. Do you usually hanging out with your friends???."

"Yeah. We love to go to malls, do shopping or we just stayed at my condo to watch some movies."

"Ahhhh, I see. How about Mina??..."

"Mmmm?? What about here??."

"Is it really true that Jeongyeon Unnie likes her ???."

"Uhmmm, Yeah... Why??? Do you like Mina also????." Sana asked.