Chapter 53

Tzuyu is currently with Dahyun and Chaeyoung and they're accompanying Tzuyu to buy gifts for Sana for their 5th monthsary.

"How about this???..." Tzuyu show them the heart necklace...

"Ohhhh, that's perfectly fit on Sana ~ Unnie." Dahyun said..

"I agree.."

"Okay, then I'll gonna buy this..." Tzuyu said...

"Sana Unnie for sure will like that..." Dahyun said...

"We don't know that you have romantic side Tzu." Chaeyoung jokingly said.

"I just like doing this kind of things for Sana 🙂♥️ I always wanted to make her happy ..."

"She's so lucky to have you..."

"No, Dahyun Unnie. I'm more luckier because I met her. She's the only person I want to be with."

"We are so excited to your upcoming wedding. My gifts are ready 🙂..." Chaeyoung said..

"Really?? Komawo (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

-

Meanwhile, Nayeon and Momo are currently in the coffee as they are having a date ...

"Momo~ya?..."

"Mmmm??.."

"Are you still bothered about Tzuyu and Sana?."

"Yeah..." Momo sadly said. "I went to Sana's unit the other day and I saw Vernon. They are seeing each other.. Sana is just totally cheating with Tzuyu.."

"She's not cheating with Tzuyu, She's fooling her." Nayeon said and this time Momo looks at her..

"I don't want to offend you, I know Sana is like a sister to you but I can't tolerate what she's doing.."

"Can we give her a chance?? Maybe she's just confused right now? Maybe she loves Tzuyu it just that she can't figured it out..."

"Time and days are running Momo~ya ..."

"I know..." Momo sadly said...

"If she love Tzuyu and she have a feelings for her she will gonna attend her wedding.. simple as that. Well, she can choose wether she will attend or not..."

"How about Tzuyu?.."

"Sana can't hide this to Tzuyu. Tuzyu is a smart person she will found this out soon..."

Momo didn't response anymore as she was agreed with what Nayeon said.

"Don't worry Momo ~ ya everything's will be fine and whatever Sana decision is we need to respect that. We both know also how much She love Vernon..."

"You're right." Momo deep a sigh. "Vernon is such a good guy. Their relationship is perfect it just that his father ruin everything."

"You can really see that Sana still loves him because she protect Vernon for how many years .."

"Things are getting more complicated. Mina is also affected on this, she doesn't talk to Sana anymore. She new everything since first but she keep her mouth shut as she still hoping that Sana will make a decision. A right decision..." Momo said.

"Let's  just wait for it Momoring. Their wedding is coming near so she really need to make a decision now.."

-

Evening, Vernon visits Sana at her unit he's currently at the parking lot and waiting for Sana. The moment Sana received Vernon's message she quickly run downstairs...

"Sana 🙂..." Vernon walks closer to her and hugs her...

"Vernon, what are you doing here?? What if someone saw you..." Sana worriedly said.

"I just missed you. I want to see you Sana.."

"But.."

"I'm not a criminal, why I need to hide??.." Vernon asked with full of sadness through his eyes.

"I'm just worried for you, Dad already know that you're here..."

"I can't hide anymore Sana, I want to see you I want to be with you, I always feel lonely everytime I don't see you..."

"Vernon..."

"Everytime you're always with your fiance I always feel a burning jealousy in my heart and the fact that I can't do anything.."

"Vernon, Dad already fixed my marriage with Tzuyu..."

"How about me???... You love me right?? Can't you just fight for me??? Please??? Sana???..."

"I want to fight with you, but I don't know how.. everything is getting complicated now I'm sure Dad is hired someone to followed you... I'm worried for your safety Vernon..."

"What do you want me to do then????.."

"Go back now in Paris... Your safe there."

"How about us Sana?? Do I still have a chance???.." 

"Vernon..."

"Why??? Do you Love your fiance already???..."

Sana just lowered her head, as she can't answer Vernon's question..

"Sana???.."

"Sana, I'm asking you do you love her???."

"I'm sorry, but. Yes, I already fall for her."

"How come???."

"I realized that I'm falling for her when she show up in our family dinner as my fiance, Tzuyu  she is very important to me Vernon I can't hurt her and if ever she will find out the truth I will face the consequences and I will stay by her side ..." Sana said...

"H-How about me??? Sana..."

"I love you Vernon, your always be my first Love. You're always have a special place in my heart..."

"Then be with me. Take me with you Sana..."

"You know I can't..."

"Sana, I love you. I really Love you Sana."

"Vernon..."

"Please just give me some days or months to spend the rest of my time with you?.."

"What do you mean?." Sana curiously asked.

"I don't have any intention to tell you about this but.... I'm dying Sana..."

"What???.."

"I'm dying, I have lukemia Sana and I'm going to die soon.. all I need is your time. I'm sorry for being selfish..."

"Y-You're dying????." Sana's heart suddenly broke...

"Yeah..."

"H-How..."

"I don't care about it, what matters to me is you..."

"Vernon..."

Vernon walks closer to Sana...

"I love you, I will always love you Sana."

Vernon slowly cupped Sana's face ....

"Please let me show you how much I love you Sana huh??.."

Vernon slowly lean his face and seconds later he finally claimed Sana's lips.... Sana want to protests but she don't have strength to do it, because she know to herself how much she miss the man in front of her...

"Love?..."

Sana slight push Vernon as her eyes went wide when she saw Tzuyu holding some balloons and foods...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..."

xxxxx