Chapter 55

When Tzuyu finished removing  Sana's clothes, she starts undressing herself too. And it made Sana  knees weaker even more.

Sana suddenly blush when Tzuyu starts staring at her naked body...

Flame of lust is burning from Tzuyu's eyes as she gaze at Sana's naked body. "You are stunningly beautiful Sana." Tzuyu sweetly said. 

Tzuyu entertwine their fingers as she starts kissing Sana once again.

"Ahhhhhh...." Sana arch her back when Tzuyu bite and kissing her neck down to her chest...

"Ahhh Tzuyu..aahh!" Tzuyu start squezzing her breasts tighter with her palm under it. She suck her nipples...licking every inch of it as she making Sana moan out loud...

"Your moan is like a sweet music to my ears, I really love to hear it 🙂♥️.." Tzuyu said...

"You're making me crazy right now..." Sana said as she was catching her breath...

Tzuyu smile as she kiss her forehead...

"Ahhhhhh...." Sana moan louder when Tzuyu starts to slide her finger over Sana's smooth firm pussy and start to massaging her clit with her fingers, making the latter shiver and gasp as she strated to work on it.

Tzuyu position herself as she slowly licked it... "G-God... Ahhhh..." Sana grab Tzuyu's hair as her head can't stay still felling  all the pleasure that Tzuyu is giving her...

"Damn...." Sana close her eyes, as she can feel Tzuyu's cold and wet tongue playing on hers ...

"I'll gonna do it now Love..." Tzuyu said as she looks at Sana...

"Go ahead... " Sana breathlessly said...

T-Tzu gently inserted her two fingers inside hers. Sana moan even louder, when she suddenly feel that her skin is like tearing apart...

"Ahhhhhh...  I-It's hurt..."

Tzuyu saw the flowing blood on her finger indicating that she finally break Sana's hymen...

Tzuyu kiss her forehead to ease the pain her kisses went down until she reached Sana's erected swollen nipples, Tzuyu starts sucking it one again as her fingers are now thrusting slowly inside Sana...

"Ahhhhhh, Oh God .. faster Tzuyu~ah..."

Sana's heartbeat will gonna explode at any minute ...

Tzuyu continuesly thrusting her finger to Sana's wet core. "Faster Tzuyu~ah..!" she thrust her finger back and forth against Sana trying to force her finger deeper..

"Ohhhh God... I'm cumming near Tzuyu...." Sana's arch back once again as she feel her core getting tight...

Tzuyu thrust her finger more, she gathered all her force to make Sana cum and seconds later they finally reached their climax as Sana successfully explode her first orgasm...

Tzuyu and Sana is catching their breath, Tzuyu went back to face Sana....

"Happy 5th monthsary love ♥️." Tzuyu said in a lowered voice as she was catching her breath...

"I love you Tzuyu ~ ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♥️.." Sana answer back as she snuggle her body to Tzuyu..

Tzuyu just smile and kiss her forehead... 

"Good Night Sana ♥️...."

•••• Oh, I didn't put the warning
🔞 sorry 🙂✌️ ••••

-

Morning, Sana is the first one who woke up she checked the latter and she saw that Tzuyu is still sleeping...